• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us about to go gold

IGN released the Trophies of the game. I read through them and I didn't see any story spoilers. There are also Multiplayer Trophies. Four difficulty levels, you all have to finish once and four different kinds of collectibles. They don't seem hard to me, but pretty much time-consuming, with 6 Gold Trophys also a premiere for a Naughty Dog Game.

Platinum Trophy (x1)
It Can’t Be For Nothing

Gold Trophies (x6)
Firefly - Complete the Firefly Journey.
For Emergencies Only - Fully upgrade all weapons.
Hunter - Complete the Hunter Journey.
No Matter What (Survivor) - Complete the game on Survivor.
Scavenger - Found all collectibles.
The Last of Us (Survivor+) - Complete the game on Survivor+.

Silver Trophies (x9)
Everything We’ve Been Through - Fully upgrade Joel with supplements.
I Want to Talk About It - Engage in all optional conversations.
It Was All Just Lying There - Find all Artifacts.
Look for the Light - Find all Firefly Pendants.
No Matter What (Hard) - Complete the game on Hard.
No Matter What (Normal) - Complete the game on Normal.
The Last of Us (Easy+) - Complete the game on Easy+.
The Last of Us (Hard+) - Complete the game on Hard+.
The Last of Us (Normal+) - Complete the game on Normal+.

Bronze Trophies (x7)
Endure and Survive - Collect all Comics.
I Got This - Find all Training Manuals.
Knowing the Basics - Win a game of Supply Raid and Survivors in Find Match.
Let’s Gear Up - Craft every item.
Master of Unlocking - Unlock all shiv doors.
No Matter What (Easy) - Complete the game on Easy.
Populace - Build your clan to 40 people in Factions.

Hidden Trophy (x1)
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/29/these-are-the-last-of-us-trophies

edit: just saw it's own thread for these. cool.

AKyemeni

Haha, neat. Thought it was on purpose. Pretty amazing that someone found it to begin with. Between this and them losing that laptop with crucial info, they have some great luck with this project.

I remember ND mentioned that there was a second clue in UC3 regarding TLoU, anyone find it?
Nobody has found it yet. There were searches high and low for them by yours truly, but we found nothing. Here's the link to my search

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-General/UPDATED-2-Confirmed-Not-the-One-The-missing-Last-of-Us-reference/m-p/39237025/highlight/true#M5502

Endless

1369863548-thelastofus-1.jpg

1369863546-thelastofus-2.jpg

1369863548-thelastofus-3.jpg

1369863548-thelastofus-4.jpg

IGN released the Trophies of the game. I read through them and I didn't see any story spoilers. There are also Multiplayer Trophies. Four difficulty levels, you all have to finish once and four different kinds of collectibles. They don't seem hard to me, but pretty much time-consuming, with 6 Gold Trophys also a premiere for a Naughty Dog Game.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/29/these-are-the-last-of-us-trophies

edit: just saw it's own thread for these. cool.

There is the tip on multiplayer. I am getting hyped for multi now too.

Lingitiz

Demo's out Friday right? Could I just grab a used copy of Ascension to play it or do I need a code. I'll probably return the game to GS after.

Wasp

Demo's out Friday right? Could I just grab a used copy of Ascension to play it or do I need a code. I'll probably return the game to GS after.
A used copy will work fine. There's no code, you access The Last of Us demo by pressing triangle on the Ascension main menu.

Although Ascension is well worth playing. I bought it a few days ago and it's a lot better than I was expecting.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything

I'm gonna try redbox... not sure if it's tied to the multiplayer (pretty sure there's an online pass for GoW:A).

monkey666

Banned
A used copy will work fine. There's no code, you access The Last of Us demo by pressing triangle on the Ascension main menu.

Although Ascension is well worth playing. I bought it a few days ago and it's a lot better than I was expecting.

My local Redbox has GOD:A I played through until some time shifting stuff started to happen. I'll rent it again for the Last of us Demo.

Really looking forward to hearing more about the MP. The secrecy is a bit worrying, especially since ND doesn't necessarily have the best track record for developing MP games, but I'm staying optimistic. I already know the single-player portion will be great.

Quick question, does anyone know if Naughty Dog will use in-engine cut-scenes this time? The pre-rendered cut-scenes in the Uncharted franchise were always a minor bummer.

Fantasmo

AKyemeni

FUCKING SHIT DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS. I'M NOT BUYING LAST OF US NOW FUCK YOU DRAGON
I know it's not your fault, fuck I'm so mad I completely forgot about the leaked plot fuck fuck why can't kotaku disable comments for this game, why are people such dicks i just wanted to read people's thoughts on uncharted 3's easter egg fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :(
I saw that comment. I know the actual legit ending. You have nothing to worry about :)

Really looking forward to hearing more about the MP. The secrecy is a bit worrying, especially since ND doesn't necessarily have the best track record for developing MP games, but I'm staying optimistic. I already know the single-player portion will be great.

Quick question, does anyone know if Naughty Dog will use in-engine cut-scenes this time? The pre-rendered cut-scenes in the Uncharted franchise were always a minor bummer.
Pre-rendered as always.

Top Bottom