• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us - Review Thread [Emargo up, scores in OP.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

antitrop

Look how long he's been building up to this moment.

GI6m2o1.jpg

Flek

Banned
well at least this gave me time to recalculate my order and now iam going to get the game for 20 Euros less than in my order before . <3

Artorias

Banned
I'm officially letting the hype in. I wasn't going to preorder this since I'm going on vacation 2 days after release but I can tell this just isn't something I can wait on. Preordered yesterday and I can't wait!

The sucky part is I cancelled a survival edition from Amazon about a month ago. I won't do that so far from release again.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I'm officially letting the hype in. I wasn't going to preorder this since I'm going on vacation 2 days after release but I can tell this just isn't something I can wait on. Preordered yesterday and I can't wait!

The sucky part is I cancelled a survival edition from Amazon about a month ago. I won't do that so far from release again.

if you want the artbook, it's $27 and releases July 2nd

jetjevons

Bish loves my games!
I can't stop picking up bricks as my
melee enhancer
because the brick icon in the HUD is sooo chunky and sexy.

Anyone else have this problem?

I can't stop picking up bricks as my
melee enhancer
because the brick icon in the HUD is sooo chunky and sexy.

Anyone else have this problem?

Totally agree, the bricks are amaz-

....Wait.

I WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE GAME.....OR THE DEMO

Yes, I'm mad

tehbible

i'm kinda pissed this was leaked some days ago. i feel like piraters should at least have a little bit of respect and not leak the game for at least a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom