• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert |OT| Beginning September 8th - 11:30/10:30c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novoitus

Banned
What's it like being so cynical?

You mean being realistic? It feels pretty good.

You are wrong again... He's absolutely NOT using the death of his family as a political platform. Quite the opposite if you actually listened. And another thing that is very important Joe didn't bring it up!

The way he handled the question from Colbert was perfect and shows Biden's true character.. How many times did he deflect and try to step outside of that lime light by saying how many other people have suffered too.

I just don't understand how the brain of people like you work. Your entitled to your opinion though I just need you to know your opinion is hurtful and wrong.

Sorry for calling you a scummy douchebag hopefully you can prove me wrong.

Wow.. I am so glad I don't have friends as cynical and ignorant as you. Such a relief that I can just hit an ignore button. I won't though because I love following people like you to see what dumb thing you all come up with next.. Its quite entertaining.

Thank you for calling me entertaining. You're not the same though, sadly. Calling people ignorant when you suffer from that exact condition isn't entertaining, it's sad.

Politicians are politicians to do what this interview did to you. How do you not see that? Because it affected you emotionally? That's understandable, but to go out and call people ignorant and try to act like you're above them calling them entertaining is fucking disgusting and speaks volumes to the kind of person you are.

Yes, the ceiling tribute had me laughing out loud. Also, LOL "Wendy's."

Back to the ratings discussion from the last page. Anyone who thought Colbert had a shot at beating Fallon in the ratings is nuts. Fallon's too easy-to-digest to lose, just like Leno. But CBS Will give Colbert a nice long leash and he will do well, even if it's not first place.

Arkeband

Banned
You mean being realistic? It feels pretty good.

Thank you for calling me entertaining. You're not the same though, sadly. Calling people ignorant when you suffer from that exact condition isn't entertaining, it's sad.

Politicians are politicians to do what this interview did to you. How do you not see that? Because it affected you emotionally? That's understandable, but to go out and call people ignorant and try to act like you're above them calling them entertaining is fucking disgusting and speaks volumes to the kind of person you are.

What's entertaining is you apparently stewed on this for four days and still look like a dick.

Why don't you chill and discuss tonight's episode?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I think that Hungry for Power Games segment is the first segment to start to come out from under it's "Colbert Report" trappings, and stand on it's own.

It's a segment I don't think we would have seen on the Colbert Report, since he very rarely plays anything other then his Colbert Report persona. And it's very promising going forward.

Additionally, I think the interviews are better since he does not have to play the Colbert Report persona anymore either.

Novoitus

Banned
What's entertaining is you apparently stewed on this for four days and still look like a dick.

Why don't you chill and discuss tonight's episode?

Just noticed the replies today. And if someone makes themselves look like a dick, I need to make myself look like one right back. Albeit a better dick.

But alright, I'm chill friend. This Tim Cook interview is bad. How do you feel about it?

Yep, that's real.

AnhBRQ6.jpg

Arkeband

Banned
Just noticed the replies today. And if someone makes themselves look like a dick, I need to make myself look like one right back. Albeit a better dick.

But alright, I'm chill friend. This Tim Cook interview is bad. How do you feel about it?

It started like an advert but got better when he asked very unconventional questions and juxtaposed his philanthropy with Apple's poor human rights records in their supply chain.

So "this interview good" if we're keeping with the low effort responses.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Seems like there's a bunch of them. One I got just now was:

"Forget Tim. Why didn't you ask Scarlett Johansson what it was like pretending to be me?"

Siri being sassy.

Haha.

She just told me to ask Tim what he's getting her for her upcoming 4th birthday.
Anything is better than the socks he got her last year.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wow... amazing performance. I'm already really familiar with Killer Mike and Run the Jewels. Now I need to hear more of TV on the Radio. Right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom