• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda BOTW SE on Walmart

My payment is pending on my back account, and I haven't gotten taxed either. Wonder what's the reasoning behind that.

fff should have chosen pick up. Says it won't come until March 9-10 now.. So thursday at the earliest apparently. Pick up would have been a guaranteed March 7(tuesday).

I was actually thinking about getting in line today at walmart, or target tomorrow at 8am.. But I left my wallet at work with my cash. Guess it wasn't meant to be. lol 10 bucks savings is probably worth the wait, but with Target's 5% I could have saved 5.50 from retail(and potentially get it tomorrow), and 5.50 more expensive than my current preorder.

Hmm.. I wonder if I could get a SE tomorrow from in store and play it. But wait for the one that's coming to my house next week that isn't taxed, and return that as the copy I would have bought in store and would have charged me tax. Anyone ever do that before?

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
I do wonder though how much these will cost 10 years from now, sealed. With the critical success the game is having and the fact that it is being lauded as the OOT killer, it will be worth a whole lot.

My wife would execution style kill me if I bought one for any reason other than to play it, and would kill me for that based on spending any more money than how much money I've already allocated to gaming for 2017.

Nosgotham

I just walked into Wal-Mart this morning and bought 1 they had two. They also hadn't brought out the extra Switch consoles yet from the back so they went back and grabbed me one.

I lucked out big time!

Just went to local walmart after work today. They had at least 6 special edition copies. Bomberman seemed to be sold out there.

I bought it here, and i'm gonna return my walmart.com preorder once it arrives with the receipt for the copy of botw I picked up today.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Got mine in the mail today. DAMN, the box is huge for this thing. So glad it came today since it was originally guessing that it would arrive Wednesday or Thursday.

I'm really dissapointed. It seems everyone else already received theirs. I got a message saying they are having errors in processing or something and they had cancelled it. Really odd. I'm guessing there's no point in making a stink about it. I'm sure Walmart doesn't give credit and I'm positive they don't have any extra special editions so I'm just out of luck.

Top Bottom