• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walmart now selling and delivering eShop cards through email (same price)

You have to have a US NNID to use these, right?
You only need access to the US eShop. So if you have a 3DS with a Canadian or Brazilian (no seriously, somebody did do this *facepalm*) NNID you are stuck with that decision but hey, at least you can play demos and Pokemon Shuffle.

Can you buy PSN cards digitally as well and can you buy it as a European or as an "American" with an European CC?
amazon.com sell US PSN codes. You do need an American billing address which you can work around easily enough

You can create a US Paypal account and send money to it. You lose a little bit through conversion fees though and Nintendo game prices seem to be similar across both regions. Eg. $60 for Mario 3D World = £40, which is the UK Store price.

You only need access to the US eShop. So if you have a 3DS with a Canadian or Brazilian (no seriously, somebody did do this *facepalm*) NNID you are stuck with that decision but hey, at least you can play demos and Pokemon Shuffle.

amazon.com sell US PSN codes. You do need an American billing address which you can work around easily enough
I know Amazon works. I buy my codes there but it would be nice with some other options as well

You can create a US Paypal account and send money to it. You lose a little bit through conversion fees though and Nintendo game prices seem to be similar across both regions. Eg. $60 for Mario 3D World = £40, which is the UK Store price.
No its not. It is £50 on the eShop. You can get download codes for £40 and less though.

Top Bottom