• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask 3D getting a LE in North America

Koppai

I'm still trying to snag orders from Best Buy so if I manage I will let someone have the Amazon and GameStop orders.

Seik

Banned
F5'ing constantly, while trying to work properly, while trying to check if nobody comes near is killing me inside. -_-

Revenile

I wanna post a thanks to Seik for the image, but this is an accurate representation of me and the Fry's site.
2074yu4sw2.gif

Jobbs

Banned
It's amazing that I was actually able to get the anniversary PS4, but getting one of these is near impossible! I should have jumped on Gamestop when I had the chance.

I set aside my revulsion and went with the gamestop bundle. Looking at the big picture, it's not nearly as bad as it could be (like the folks who will end up paying probably far more than $85 on ebay).

Mana Sin

I'm guessing there's no chance of me getting one by now in Pennsylvania?

That sucks. This is the first I'm hearing of a LE.

It's also worth noting that there will be differences when this game is played on a regular 3DS/XL vs a "new" 3DS/XL. The "new" specific features haven't been announced yet, but they won't be graphical in nature.

I'm thinking amiibo support?

New masks based on Amiibo?

vazel

Banned
Fry's told me it will be in store only, no pre-orders.
I was afraid of this. I seemed to remember that when Fry's had Blu-ray exclusives it was in-store only.

But I wonder what was up with the standard edition of Majora's Mask they had on the site yesterday. With the one per household limit it seemed like they were testing for when they put up the limited edition.

maxcriden

Via GoNintendo:

EB Games Canada told their customers that stock of the Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition was going to be extremely limited and they weren't kidding. The entire stock the retailer had for online preorders sold out in just over 10 minutes. No idea if there will be a restock prior to launch.

Oxn

So, the person who wanted the extra preorder we had managed to snag a preorder online (grats again!), so for anyone else who is interested, we should end up with an extra gamestop bundle (the one with the strategy guide) if nothing goes wrong with our preorders. It's pending everything goes smoothly, but assuming it does, we'll sell to a gaffer for cost + shipping. We'll just end up canceling if no one on gaf wants it, but would rather offer it up to someone here than cancel and have a scalper snatch it up.

I too, have 2 pre-orders. One from Bestbuy, and the other a Ultimate package from Gamestop.

Assuming everything works out I too can sell the Gamestop bundle at cost + shipping to a Gaffer.

The problem is that even at cost, its pretty expensive. My total came out to just under $98. And assuming I can ship it for 7 bucks, some GAFfer will need to pay up $105.

It does come with the CE guide though, but I guess well see.

I too, have 2 pre-orders. One from Bestbuy, and the otherI'm Ultimate package from Gamestop.

Assuming everything works out I too can sell the Gamestop bundle at cost + shipping to a Gaffer.

The problem is that even at cost, its pretty expensive. My total came out to just under $98. And assuming I can ship it for 7 bucks, some GAFfer will need to pay up $105.

It does come with the CE guide though, but I guess well see.

Yo right here

I've got an order in limbo on Gamestop.com, never got a confirmation email so it will probably be cancelled.

Seik

Banned
Watch the Majora LE being available on FS/BB while I'm gone for a meeting, I just fucking know it will happen. :lol

I was just in futureshop and tried to pre-order. The rep told me that the listing is a mistake at head office and it's an eb games exclusive in canada.

But then again. Who knows what is going on with this whole thing.

Rootbeer

Banned
Watch the Majora LE being available on FS/BB while I'm gone for a meeting, I just fucking know it will happen. :lol

Nope, sorry, they only go in stock when i'm on the train inside the tunnel when there's no cell reception for me to check. Or when i'm asleep, of course. Trust me I have a monopoly on this! :p

oatmeal

Banned
I got a fraud detection alert from Chase bank and it declined. I am trying again and I'm stuck in a loop trying to put in my address.

FML

Meesh

I've been all over town. Harassed(pleasantly) EB Games but there's nothing nowhere. So I'm in the market for a pre order if any honourable gaffer wants to sell me one please pm me :)

Seik

Banned
AH FUCK I HAD IT IN MY CART AND I WAS CHECKING OUT!!!!! D:

Got stuck in the address section and I guess that's it for EB....COOL!

Top Bottom