• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D |OT| of |OoT|

waru said:
French people, is there a Fnac near you that sells Zelda?
Checked one in Bordeaux yesterday , they had at least one copy , but didn't want to sell it , even after I told them that I had already paid for it and that a Game store nearby had been selling it since monday .

Manmedaz

Fnac of La Defense (92, west of Paris) sent me a sms yesterday to tell me that I could go and get my copy of the game. I heard also that a lot of shops are selling the game since yesterday - in the Paris area at least !

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
And while stores all over the place are breaking the street date, amazon still hasn't shipped my copy even though they know I will only receive it in about a week :/

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Just got an E-mail from Amazon.co.uk

my copy is shipping today, Think I have first class delivery in the order so getting it today or tomorrow hopefully (unless some kind of screw up)

first time experiencing this game (series) not really been into them, don't know why but let's see if I am gonna be a convert..(actually I do know why, too much of a platformer freak at the time then it was all SFII all the time on the SNES)

Mine arrived this morning from Amazon.co.uk, and now I have to go to work! :/

From what I got to play it looks gorgeous, and I like how cutscenes have been ever so slightly rearranged to include more shots geared towards the 3D.

So many shots up the Great Deku Tree's nose as he's being all prophetic.

Mafro

Got my copy from Shopto this morning. I love how the top screen is almost completely free of any HUD elements now. Really impressed so far.

solarus

demonturkey said:
Mine arrived this morning from Amazon.co.uk, and now I have to go to work! :/

From what I got to play it looks gorgeous, and I like how cutscenes have been ever so slightly rearranged to include more shots geared towards the 3D.

So many shots up the Great Deku Tree's nose as he's being all prophetic.
How are so many of you getting it from amazon uk early. Mine is estimated to arrive on the 18th :(

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
I guess amazon.co.uk only shipped copies to the preorders using faster shipping options, then. Mine is planned to ship tomorrow. Note to self: stop being a cheap ass.

solarus

Jocchan said:
I guess amazon.co.uk only shipped copies to the preorders using faster shipping options, then. Mine is planned to ship tomorrow. Note to self: stop being a cheap ass.
Ah i see, wish my prime trial hadn't just run out :(

yankee666

Gold Member
I couldnt resist the Hype and i ended paying nearly $80 plus shipping for the Japanese version. I know is gonna worth every penny.
Cmon EMS bring it FAST!!!! :)

EDIt: I saw the commercial and if the baby that im expecting is a girl i should name it Zelda (at least the middle name, but i know my wife would kill me if i do )

Mistle

dallow_bg said:
And wow, she's so cute.
T5rdB.png

yankee666 said:
I couldnt resist the Hype and i ended paying nearly $80 plus shipping for the Japanese version. I know is gonna worth every penny.
Cmon EMS bring it FAST!!!! :)

EDIt: I saw the commercial and if the baby that im expecting is a girl i should name it Zelda (at least the middle name, but i know my wife would kill me if i do )

I wonder how Robin convinced his wife to go with the name?

[Nintex]

DoctorWho said:
My beard is santa clause your argument is invalid?

Also, Zelda is a classy name. Actually one of the videogame names that works, unlike lets say Duke Nukem or Sonic the Hedgehog.

linkboy

DoctorWho said:

Zelda's a name that's been around a lot longer then the video game series. Hell, even the princess is named after Zelda Fitzgerald (F Scott Fitzgerald's wife, the guy who wrote the Great Gatsby).

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Oh, i see this is an UK ad. So i guess we will have to deal with crappy CG Link and Ganondorf ad up here in NA.

[Nintex] said:
My beard is santa clause your argument is invalid?

Also, Zelda is a classy name. Actually one of the videogame names that works, unlike lets say Duke Nukem or Sonic the Hedgehog.

Well, damn...crossing those off the list. How about Edge Maverick? Sackboy?

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Princess Skittles said:
There's no deals or preorder things for this in the US, other than the Club Nintendo CD thing?
A forgettable poster (see OP).

syoaran

Good and bad today, I bought Aion + expansion from Play and its been 4 days since it shipped so probably lost in the post now....

But the good news is that Amazon sent my copy this morning, so Thursday confirmed ~

Top Bottom