• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom |OT|

calistan

They did. Did you skip through the tooltip screen that told you Sidon's shield would fling out a large arc of water if you attacked while you were in the water shield? In the final phase of that fight, I solely used the water shield as a way to clear out the goop after knocking the boss to the ground. Never had an issue getting in close to finish him off.

Eyeball arrow, knockdown boss.
Water shield, attack - clear out goop.
Sprint through cleared area, attack boss.
Collect loots.
I did use the water, that's how I got the boss to stop when he was shark surfing. I couldn't land a hit on him when he was sharked up, so I thought he was invulnerable. Also I found the water just didn't clear away all that much gloop, the boss had an endless supply of the stuff, and recharging the water attack took too long. My terrible method:

Water attack to stop the shark
Multiple arrows to knock down the boss when he's leaping everywhere (I forgot about the eyeballs)
Sticky walk and jump towards wherever he fell
Boss gets up before I reach him and turns into a shark again

I wasted about 100 arrows on him, most of my food which I'll now have to spend ages cooking again, and 15 minutes of feeling like I was going to snap the joycons out of the holder.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I did use the water, that's how I got the boss to stop when he was shark surfing. I couldn't land a hit on him when he was sharked up, so I thought he was invulnerable. Also I found the water just didn't clear away all that much gloop, the boss had an endless supply of the stuff, and recharging the water attack took too long. My terrible method:

Multiple arrows to knock down the boss when he's leaping everywhere (I forgot about the eyeballs)

I wasted about 100 arrows on him, most of my food which I'll now have to spend ages cooking again, and 15 minutes of feeling like I was going to snap the joycons out of the holder.

For anyone reading who hasn't fought this boss yet: just affix a keese eye onto your arrow when the boss starts jumping between muck. I figured it out in like 30 seconds, makes it mad easy. Bubble up with the water skill, shoot him with a keese-laden arrow to knock him down, unleash your melee attack to clear out the muck between yourself and him, then sprint to him and hit him.

I beat this boss whole never even taking damage. first try.

Hardensoul

Have you tried shield surfing or using splash fruit? I’m not even in the Zora play but know you can wash the mud off.

Or what other said use certain arrows or fuse arrows to do more damage than just hitting him.

The royal white hose is in the game and it isn’t the giant horse.

There are two giant horses in this game.

It’s much better than the gold one.

I wish Links promo horse was special somehow. I’m not going to get an amibo to get Epona.
Magic rod with opal(I recall is water base) works too on the mud, but I've also haven't done Zora area boss yet.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I beat the main story today. Did all shrines, upgraded all my favorite armors, got almost all the armor sets. Did a decent portion of side stuff. I think I'm done with the game. I don't really have a desire to keep playing. Maybe I'll get the itch again at some point, but I doubt it. It was a great game. Will be in my top 3 games of the year for sure. I think I liked Metroid Prime Remastered better though overall, but it's very close.

K' Dash

I beat the main story today. Did all shrines, upgraded all my favorite armors, got almost all the armor sets. Did a decent portion of side stuff. I think I'm done with the game. I don't really have a desire to keep playing. Maybe I'll get the itch again at some point, but I doubt it. It was a great game. Will be in my top 3 games of the year for sure. I think I liked Metroid Prime Remastered better though overall, but it's very close.

You did a lot in so little time, you are burned for sure. The game is massive and taking everything in so quickly is bound to make it feel like a chore.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Forgot to check my final play time. Just checked. 185 hours :messenger_grimmacing_

I've noticed that the 200 hour mark seems to be the line where I get sick of games. Even ones I love. Started to get sick of The Witcher 3 around 200 hours too and that's in my top 5 games ever.

Gambit2483

Forgot to check my final play time. Just checked. 185 hours :messenger_grimmacing_

I've noticed that the 200 hour mark seems to be the line where I get sick of games. Even ones I love. Started to get sick of The Witcher 3 around 200 hours too and that's in my top 5 games ever.
65 hrs (or more) in and there's STILL 7 regions I haven't unlocked thr Skytower for...oh and still only beat 2 temples so far. This has to be the biggest most massive time sink I've ever played in my life

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
65 hrs (or more) in and there's STILL 7 regions I haven't unlocked thr Skytower for...oh and still only beat 2 temples so far. This has to be the biggest most massive time sink I've ever played in my life
I left many side quests unfinished and didn’t fully explore the depths. But ultimately I have too many other games in my backlog and the rewards for doing these things don’t seem worth the time it’ll take to finish it. It would take well over 200 hours to do all that.

And I used the item dupe glitch to help upgrade my armors. The amount of time that shaved off from spending countless hours amassing the same materials over and over. It probably saved me well over 20 hours of boring grinding honestly.

This is one of the most massive single player games ever in terms of pure content.

calistan

I left many side quests unfinished and didn’t fully explore the depths. But ultimately I have too many other games in my backlog and the rewards for doing these things don’t seem worth the time it’ll take to finish it. It would take well over 200 hours to do all that.

And I used the item dupe glitch to help upgrade my armors. The amount of time that shaved off from spending countless hours amassing the same materials over and over. It probably saved me well over 20 hours of boring grinding honestly.

This is one of the most massive single player games ever in terms of pure content.
I've been duping items too. Created a shower of falling stars, then got a diamond and cloned so many times I don't have to worry about money ever again. I'd forgotten about the fairies, since the first one I found 40-something hours ago refused to open her doors. There's just an overwhelming amount of busywork in this game.

Speaking of the grind, one thing that bugs me is why can't you buy completed food items anywhere? I've got the cash, I'll gladly pay, but it seems nobody in Hyrule ever eats out. You can only buy raw ingredients, and the process for cooking them is almost unbearably dull. Where are the restaurants?

caramac

I managed to finish the Zora quest last night but this was pretty much me too. Loads of arrows used during the second phase and all my splash fruit used up. Out of desperation I took a look on my zonai device inventory and saw I had one water tap which I didn't even know I had.
I ended up running around with that held above my head haha. It worked pretty good for clearing up the gloop and stunning the shark. Managed to finish him off with a black Moblin horn fused to a sword.

Mozza

Up to 108 shrines now. Still loving it. Have most of the deep opened up. I am killing everything I see.
That's the great thing about these games, you start off with a few hearts feeling pretty open to attack, very much so when there are multiple enemies, then you do the shrines and get more hearts, and you feel invincible. :)

AJUMP23

That's the great thing about these games, you start off with a few hearts feeling pretty open to attack, very much so when there are multiple enemies, then you do the shrines and get more hearts, and you feel invincible. :)
Except for Gleelok....he is a fun fight. I have only killed the fire one on the bridge.

R6Rider

Gold Member
In BotW I never got the chance to get white stallion but managed get one in TotK and HOLY F***CK this guy is HUGE, His Ken-Oh's horse level huge.
maxresdefault.jpg
The horse is cool, but the actual quest was really lame.

"There's tales of a legendary giant horse that roams this area" "I hope we can find it!"

*Can literally see the horse down the road a little bit*

Was hoping for a fun search in the area and they just hand it to you.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum

"There's tales of a legendary giant horse that roams this area" "I hope we can find it!"

I kinda agree, I personally hoping it would be harder to tame it since its a giant ass wild horse.

AJUMP23

I appreciated turning the corner and the horse being there.

Kataploom

Gold Member
I tried that in a few places but his "gust" is about as powerful as a baby's fart. You go further by climbing and jumping.

Just beat the water temple boss, and that was a thoroughly miserable 15 minutes. Killed him first time, he's not massively difficult, but that last stage where his vulnerable form flies across the arena and you have to slop through all that gloop to get one hit on him before he zooms off again. If he'd actually managed to kill me I don't think I could have faced starting over, Link would have been taking a one-way trip to eBay.
Is it really difficult? I beat him so easy I didn't even think it felt like an epic battle at all... I'd suggest how I prepared for this combat:

1. Attach an Opal to a weapon, that will throw water way more comfortable and quicker than using Sidon's skill or something else

2. Use a zora weapon and attach some enemy part to it, as it's wet up there in the temple, you'll get the buff, I got three weapons, one had 80 damage, other two around 70... That's a lot!

3. Use the Opal weapon for when he's on the mud, once he comes out, button mash with any of the zora weapons, you'll clear a phase on each try if you don't fail... I feel like white bokoblins hit harder and last more lol

FunkMiller

Have hit the 70 hour mark, and this is now definitely one of my favourite games of all time. It’s quite breathtaking. The size, the density, the freedom, the exploration… how? How did they make this on a potato console, when most of the industry can’t put out an interesting, fresh, finished game that lasts 15 hours?

I expected that Sony or Microsoft would push game boundaries with this generation and their powerful consoles, but it’s Nintendo doing it… on a totally out of date piece of technology. They’re making everybody else look fucking stupid.

Mozzarella

I know right? Holy fuck they hit hard! I have lots of hearts but one hit and 80% of my hearts just gone.
Yeah i think this is one of my very few gripes with the game, the combat is just weird, it has some flawed design decisions imo, like the way you can perma stagger enemies, or the HP bloat of mobs and the way they hit, its just unbalanced imo. Wish they came up with a better system for that, maybe instead of making them hit soooo much harder, just give them more movesets, slightly higher damage and make them smarter?

Danjin44

Yeah i think this is one of my very few gripes with the game, the combat is just weird, it has some flawed design decisions imo, like the way you can perma stagger enemies, or the HP bloat of mobs and the way they hit, its just unbalanced imo. Wish they came up with a better system for that, maybe instead of making them hit soooo much harder, just give them more movesets, slightly higher damage and make them smarter?
I don’t mind if they hit hard but my problem is they take lot of hit before they die even with my highest damage weapons.

daveonezero

Banned
I don’t mind if they hit hard but my problem is they take lot of hit before they die even with my highest damage weapons.
what is the dmg if your weapon? Just wondering. I remember in master mode I’d have to eat food or wear attack up armor when fighting anything.

I'm enjoying the game but the whole, "this feels like dlc" is a reality. The asset reuse is just so strong in this, even down to a lot of music. Im starting to be bothered by some of the flaws of this game. Like the combat not being improved whatsoever or the framerate being worse than botw? Kakariko village looks and feels like ass to play because of the fps. Also, why are the insides of houses so foggy and washed out? Like the devs forgot to turn off fog.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

No worries...even Link had trouble putting TotK down.
zt3ldU2.jpg

Sleepwalker

Got autobuild and made it to the water temple, but for the first time in 50+ hours I've run out of arrows lol, how to farm them?

Also I think my game patched itself while I wasn't looking so no dupe glitch for me :(

Robb

Gold Member
Also I think my game patched itself while I wasn't looking so no dupe glitch for me :(
There seems to be so many of them though, I’d be surprised if they’ve covered them all. I’m not sure if this one still works but you could try;

If it does, just turn off auto-update and you can go crazy whenever you feel like.

daveonezero

Banned
Got autobuild and made it to the water temple, but for the first time in 50+ hours I've run out of arrows lol, how to farm them?

Sell some items and food and gems and you have easy 1000s of rupees. Then just buy all the arrows at every shop you come across.

That’s what I’ve been doing.

Sleepwalker

Just did the water temple first try, I don't think I even got hit by the boss.

For those that struggled with it, the boss is actually super easy to cheese, just jump and aim while jumping so you can aim at the shark in slow motion, you can hit it easily without using keese eyes or whatever, I ended up shooting it with blue chuchus

Kataploom

Gold Member
I know right? Holy fuck they hit hard! I have lots of hearts but one hit and 80% of my hearts just gone.
I've learned to fight then though, the problem is how much health they have, my complain with Switch Zelda games actually.

BTW, I realized that when I use Sidon's skill, I can lower my temperature a for a moment, that helped me on the desert... But ALSO the Zora weapons get the "wet" buff (2x damage) for a moment, perfect broken combo if used well on early game lol.

In the end, elements are just elements in the game, no matter where they are or in which context, they'll work as they should in real life. This game is absurd lol.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I finished the game with like 700+ arrows and people have founded 13 fucking way to farm arrows?

Jesus:lollipop_grinning_sweat:
They actually addressed the lack of arrow in BOTW, as every box you break or barrel has arrows.

They also prob addressed the fact that few people knew about Lurelin village so they made sure there's an NPC talking about it everywhere.

Majukun

do all pieces of clothing belong to a set or some are just solo items? i have a lot of spares so far

I kinda agree, I personally hoping it would be harder to tame it since its a giant ass wild horse.
yeah, was expecting to have to use some extra food to gain stamina mid taming, but instead normal max stamina was more than enough.
They took Botw. Added Skyward Sword above, the Dark World from LttP (or Subrosa from Oracle of Seasons) down below, along with the ability to move through walls from Link Between Worlds, and threw in a splash of Minecraft/Garry’s Mod.

The ideas were all out in the open years in advance.
well i wish the depths were an entire new map like the dark world of alttp, but they are really barren and kinda annoying to traverse since you have to throw a seed every 30m or gulp some luminous food, still zonaite is an important resource and a lot of cool stuff is hidden down there

I'm enjoying the game but the whole, "this feels like dlc" is a reality. The asset reuse is just so strong in this, even down to a lot of music. Im starting to be bothered by some of the flaws of this game. Like the combat not being improved whatsoever or the framerate being worse than botw? Kakariko village looks and feels like ass to play because of the fps. Also, why are the insides of houses so foggy and washed out? Like the devs forgot to turn off fog.
the combat might not be improved by the player side "although you might argue fused weapons and arrows add a lot", but it's definitely improved on the enemy side, they have a lot of more and vary attacks

it's more like botw feels like the open access version of totk..and like that process it lost some things in the process

Last edited:

Kenpachii

Calling it quits for now.

things i would like to see improved.

- Way to much farming going on, the arrows hoarding and light flowers hording + bow hording is just not fun. The game falls really short here.
- Upgrade armors, have fun finding a fairy on your playthrough, i found 2 of them and one was a horse, the second one didn't even open because needed drums and no explanation to the point i didn't even bother caring for it anymore, so u get hit like a truck by anything
- korok seeds, no thanks
- opened all of the dark world below, there really isn't much in it honestly its dissapointing content starved, found all the light bulbs and i must say the final reward basically made me feel like not collecting anything anymore. It's pointless. Terrible way to finish it.
- Shrines started a bit hard, ended up at the end being easy. I like the few puzzles but they are again way to easy. Wish they spend more time on actual dungeons
- Dungeons where kinda dissapointing, specially with the teleport through roof skill a lot of them break easily. bosses where also piss easy, only had trouble with the sand one.
- AI is a pain in the ass, to get skills activated, give me back the old powers.
- combat is dreadful and not fun, it was already a weak spot in botw, sadly no improvement or overhaul makes u just not watn to fight stuff.
- constant breaking of gear, u do lionel arena and have fun farming a complete set of shields/bows/weapons the point u just want to stop.
- hard to indicate how far something hits you, feels like u get hit by everything like a truck, i lost 9-10 hearts with a single hit so much to the point it feels like cooking new foods is a chore ( farming problem again )
- Money is hard to get at the start of the game, kinda useless at the end of the game. Wish they had better shops, where u can straight up buy foods instead of ingredients.
- cooking system is still shit, with more stuff to cook then ever, the space u got for dishes is way to limited which makes the whole food experience a pain
- building is fun, but put the builder behind a quest is dumb. The same goes for other things like the sky ship, i couldn't figure out what to do because it was gated behind a quest in a village far away. So stupid. kinda kills exploration
- horses and overworld kinda feel pointless to walk through, botw it was atleast a bit better, it's really just flying through the sky all the time because its the easiest, i can't even remember setting 1 food outside of the sand area in the sand. I just flew there and to all the shrines, kinda kills natural exploration.
- Link/zelda/cannon dorf is getting tired now, It's time to move the story related stuff into the next gear really.
- 99% of the rewards and armors are useless, the riddle cubics where interesting to be as i liked the ones in botw, sadly they didn't improve any of it, everything was basically straight up pointed out for you in the mission where everything was. Terrible.
- The wheel of items to attach to your arrow is far to big, cull it. It's tiresome to scroll thought it every now and then.
- enemy variety is better then botw, still heavily lackbusting, the copy past shit is everywhere in the game to extreme levels even temple bosses u can find in the debt again. like wtf.
- performance is unacceptable really at times, its basically a slideshow. Game would have been better released for the switch 2. Specailly the start area is janky as hell also visually. Once u get down on the main land its fine tho.
- New quests etc, and revisiting the same villages. It's nice for people that really digged the villages and wanted to see more of it. In my view it was to much repeat of the same content from botw, rather had a new world entirely instead of copy paste villages. Kills exploring as u already know the layout.
- Shrines, no way to know how many there are, no way to know if u had them all without googling, That's called bad game design.
- some shrines are hard to find to the point u just want to google, that one tiny hole in the side of a mountain where it always is 0 vision through fog/blizzards/storms etc is not fun even remotely.
- All with all its better then BOTW, but botw is probably better replayable then this. I will absolutely not collect the dark area again all the light bubbles, fuck that.
- Rewards and combat still feel meh.

I got burned out, just googled the end fight with canon couldn't bother fighting my way through it, as i dislike the combat heavily.

Good game, but i would say still behind OOT for me.

ChazAshley

Gold Member
So.... question. I found a cave, killed the bubbul frog from behind a wall with an arrow. But I couldn't find a way to reach the actual gem. So I left the cave, came back and THEN discovered the way in but the gem disappeared..... The cave icon is still unchecked and now the frog is gone.... do uncollected Frogs respawn during bloodmoons by any chance??

Danjin44

So.... question. I found a cave, killed the bubbul frog from behind a wall with an arrow. But I couldn't find a way to reach the actual gem. So I left the cave, came back and THEN discovered the way in but the gem disappeared..... The cave icon is still unchecked and now the frog is gone.... do uncollected Frogs respawn during bloodmoons by any chance??
I think so because often see those bubbul frog leading me on caves that already got bubbul gem.

Hardensoul

They should respawn, the gem is used for collectible turn in quest. Check after morning or after Bloodmoon.

Last edited:

Jsisto

- Way to much farming going on, the arrows hoarding and light flowers hording + bow hording is just not fun. The game falls really short here.
- Upgrade armors, have fun finding a fairy on your playthrough, i found 2 of them and one was a horse, the second one didn't even open because needed drums and no explanation to the point i didn't even bother caring for it anymore, so u get hit like a truck by anything
- korok seeds, no thanks
- opened all of the dark world below, there really isn't much in it honestly its dissapointing content starved, found all the light bulbs and i must say the final reward basically made me feel like not collecting anything anymore. It's pointless. Terrible way to finish it.
- Shrines started a bit hard, ended up at the end being easy. I like the few puzzles but they are again way to easy. Wish they spend more time on actual dungeons
- Dungeons where kinda dissapointing, specially with the teleport through roof skill a lot of them break easily. bosses where also piss easy, only had trouble with the sand one.
- AI is a pain in the ass, to get skills activated, give me back the old powers.
- combat is dreadful and not fun, it was already a weak spot in botw, sadly no improvement or overhaul makes u just not watn to fight stuff.
- constant breaking of gear, u do lionel arena and have fun farming a complete set of shields/bows/weapons the point u just want to stop.
- hard to indicate how far something hits you, feels like u get hit by everything like a truck, i lost 9-10 hearts with a single hit so much to the point it feels like cooking new foods is a chore ( farming problem again )
- Money is hard to get at the start of the game, kinda useless at the end of the game. Wish they had better shops, where u can straight up buy foods instead of ingredients.
- cooking system is still shit, with more stuff to cook then ever, the space u got for dishes is way to limited which makes the whole food experience a pain
- building is fun, but put the builder behind a quest is dumb. The same goes for other things like the sky ship, i couldn't figure out what to do because it was gated behind a quest in a village far away. So stupid. kinda kills exploration
- horses and overworld kinda feel pointless to walk through, botw it was atleast a bit better, it's really just flying through the sky all the time because its the easiest, i can't even remember setting 1 food outside of the sand area in the sand. I just flew there and to all the shrines, kinda kills natural exploration.
- Link/zelda/cannon dorf is getting tired now, It's time to move the story related stuff into the next gear really.
- 99% of the rewards and armors are useless, the riddle cubics where interesting to be as i liked the ones in botw, sadly they didn't improve any of it, everything was basically straight up pointed out for you in the mission where everything was. Terrible.
- The wheel of items to attach to your arrow is far to big, cull it. It's tiresome to scroll thought it every now and then.
- enemy variety is better then botw, still heavily lackbusting, the copy past shit is everywhere in the game to extreme levels even temple bosses u can find in the debt again. like wtf.
- performance is unacceptable really at times, its basically a slideshow. Game would have been better released for the switch 2. Specailly the start area is janky as hell also visually. Once u get down on the main land its fine tho.
- New quests etc, and revisiting the same villages. It's nice for people that really digged the villages and wanted to see more of it. In my view it was to much repeat of the same content from botw, rather had a new world entirely instead of copy paste villages. Kills exploring as u already know the layout.
- Shrines, no way to know how many there are, no way to know if u had them all without googling, That's called bad game design.
- some shrines are hard to find to the point u just want to google, that one tiny hole in the side of a mountain where it always is 0 vision through fog/blizzards/storms etc is not fun even remotely.
- All with all its better then BOTW, but botw is probably better replayable then this. I will absolutely not collect the dark area again all the light bubbles, fuck that.

I got burned out, just googled the end fight with canon couldn't bother fighting my way through it, as i dislike the combat heavily.

I love the hell out of this game. Easily makes my list of best games ever, but it’s hard to dismiss any of your criticisms. Your point about the shrines being too easy really rings true to me. I remember them being harder in BoTW. I struggled with a few initially, but once you get a better grasp on what Link is capable with his new abilities, they’ve all been a cakewalk. I think the problem of basically giving Link godlike powers is you make so many possible solutions to almost every puzzle that it’s hard to ever really get stumped. Ive found that most shrines my dilemma is “which way should I go about solving this” versus “how do I solve this”? The freedom is cool, but I never really feel like I have to think hard about anything.

Last edited:

daveonezero

Banned

- korok seeds, no thanks

A few of these are you being fed up with a quest to unlock the fairies and being hit like a truck because well you never upgraded your armor.

The first one is woodland stable and it requires you taking the band on a 2 min ride. The fairy opens and shows you where the others are.

Then those each have a quest and they tell you where the band members are. You just have to cart them back to the dairy.

i don’t see this as a problem with the game if you choose to not participate in it….

A few of these are you being fed up with a quest to unlock the fairies and being hit like a truck because well you never upgraded your armor.

The first one is woodland stable and it requires you taking the band on a 2 min ride. The fairy opens and shows you where the others are.

Then those each have a quest and they tell you where the band members are. You just have to cart them back to the dairy.

i don’t see this as a problem with the game if you choose to not participate in it….
Pretty much. If you actually speak with people in stables, in all the ones near a Fairy some people will point you to it and/or the band that used to play here for them, and direct you to the Woodland Stable to find that band. If someone chooses to ignore all NPCs, that's their problem, not the game's.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Pretty much. If you actually speak with people in stables, in all the ones near a Fairy some people will point you to it and/or the band that used to play here for them, and direct you to the Woodland Stable to find that band. If someone chooses to ignore all NPCs, that's their problem, not the game's.
Also one of these quests has a really charming ending
The glowing tree

daveonezero

Banned
Honestly it seems Every single issue with a game mechanic in this game seems to have an in game solution. Especially the problems people had with BoTW.

There are more side quests. And people to interact with that give you more direction.

There are counters to all the weather effects including climbing int the rain.

You never have to ride a horse

Don’t like durability use sturdy or gnarly sticks and a black horn and your weapons will last a long time.

I think this design is brilliant and all the options being able to even work is quite a feat.

I would say the arrows fuse menu could use a tweak. I’d like to have a favorites or filter. Where I could put bloom seeds, arrow attack up and elemental fruits at the top. But I’ve been selective of what I use in this menu and now my top choices are those things.

Honestly it seems Every single issue with a game mechanic in this game seems to have an in game solution. Especially the problems people had with BoTW.

There are more side quests. And people to interact with that give you more direction.

There are counters to all the weather effects including climbing int the rain.

You never have to ride a horse

Don’t like durability use sturdy or gnarly sticks and a black horn and your weapons will last a long time.

I think this design is brilliant and all the options being able to even work is quite a feat.

I would say the arrows fuse menu could use a tweak. I’d like to have a favorites or filter. Where I could put bloom seeds, arrow attack up and elemental fruits at the top. But I’ve been selective of what I use in this menu and now my top choices are those things.
I found not long after playing the "most used" filter met most of my needs for arrows/throwing. But a favorites would be nice.

Danjin44

NPC does very good job showing direction and even name of location which you can easily check on your map.

daveonezero

Banned
Not even close.

The vast majority of problems that people had with BotW have not been fixed. Many of them unchanged, and a lot of them altered.
I listed a number of main issues people had with BoTW.

If you expected linear Zelda that isn’t this games fault.

Like I’m not gonna buy Diablo IV and complain that it isn’t turned based or behind the back camera or boring easy clicky combat.

Preferences are not always issues. I get it I think some things could be improved but I don’t think taking away systems or elements would be good. Like climbing while we. It doesn’t make sense.
I found not long after playing the "most used" filter met most of my needs for arrows/throwing. But a favorites would be nice.
Oh me too. I’ve sort of used it as favorites for fusing arrows and nothing else. Those items I use most anyways. Now I don’t shoot unless it has a tooth or claw on it.

Element Fruits are definitely up top too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom