• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Medium - What Does a Medium Do?

Vasto

Behind the thin veil that separates us from the spirit world, a Medium can find lost souls on their way to the afterlife. For Marianne, helping them cross over has almost become her life's purpose. Take a look at our next Premonition video, in which we show you some of the unique skills of a Medium. Discover a dark mystery only a medium can solve. Explore the real world and the spirit world at the same time. Use your psychic abilities to solve puzzles spanning both worlds, uncover deeply disturbing secrets, and survive encounters with The Maw - a monster born from an unspeakable tragedy.

Last edited:
I always remember that old joke about the short psychic who robbed a bank and escaped.
Headlines was "Small Medium at Large"

cyen

The tank controls turns me off immediately, will give it a shot since it's coming to game pass.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
There are some decent walking simulators. I don't remember one being as anticipated though. I think a lot of people still don't realize that is what this game is yet.
Well on Xbox Blair Witch was also heavily marketed. Which was my least favorite game from Blooper.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Blair Witch is on PS4 too. It was a timed-exclusive, same as The Medium.

But, yeah, it's not great.
I mean, I just wanted to say, that it was day 1 on GamePass, so people know. As far as I know all blooper games are on Playstation, but they were never on subscription services like Blair Witch was. So I am saying which audience is more familiar. And maybe my memory sucks, however I believe first Layers of Fear was on GwG? Maybe not, but I am not sure I payed full price for that back then...

Top Bottom