• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Micheal J. Fox show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Third episode was a lot better if you ask me. The two sons got some good moments. I liked Harris. Hopefully they can continue this way.

I didnt really like it. I respect what he is doing as an actor with his condition, but it was hard to understand a lot of what was going on with him. Maybe I need to cut the volume up or something... but I was not overly impressed.

Joni

You know, it has been a while since I have seen an American comedy like this: something completely unoffensive. I'm laughing with characters, not at stereotypes.

Linius

Just watched last weeks episode and liked it quite a bit. Though I feel like they're overdoing the 'rival' news anchor woman a little. But other than that this episode had some good jokes.

Linius

How so? Wasn't it kind of expected Spin City and Back to the Future cast members would show up down the line?

I'm still watching this every week by the way. It's defenitely not with the best of comedy out there but I still find it enjoyable. The Batmentalist joke was a good one :lol

Grinchy

Banned
This show is incredibly awful. I can't believe it exists, but I do watch it every week with my brother. We laugh at it while we eat.

Mike, the boss, Mike's rival and the idea about someone with parkinsons returning to the workplace were all excellent.

...but they saddled it with boring wife, obnoxious unlikeable kids and an annoying sister.

They just poisoned the well for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom