• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The most amazing kill in Bloodborne

Top 10 video and they are all great submissions but holy shit at nr1! The most badass thing I've seen in the Souls/BB series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06-enCTydBE

WT1xLaD.gif

Goddamn i knew exactly what was going to happen when he climbed the ladder but it was still beautiful with those screams.

Just beautiful.
Props to the player.
dollbow4ep23.gif

mcz117chief

it's just a cool way to kill a few dudes, not particularly impressive. Hilarious indeed but not much skill is needed besides knowing the layout of the map. Great troll kill though :)

7threst

Wow, that is amazing...!

it's just a cool way to kill a few dudes, not particularly impressive. Hilarious indeed but not much skill is needed besides knowing the layout of the map. Great troll kill though :)

It's also the idea to kill a few dudes in one strike the way this guy did which makes it special. It's pretty skillful to me. Great timing is needed for something like this.

Zemm

I thought #2 was better, it's like some dark child's bed time story. 'And then the young man followed the trail of coins...'

zma1013

That was a great kill. Reminds me I have to take the time to upload my beast roar pvp video. It's more useful than u think. I nearly got a 3 kill myself.

mcz117chief

It's also the idea to kill a few dudes in one strike the way this guy did which makes it special. It's pretty skillful to me. Great timing is needed for something like this.
It is special, it is hilarious and trollish but not skilful. I mean, yeah, it requires skill of course, but not like some of the others I have seen.

Makes me wish I never traded it in. It was the first game I ever platinumed, so I might pick it back up once the dlc comes out.

magnetic

The bitter old man in me was not prepared to seeing something that amazing. That's a move that wouldn't even cross my mind.

Really shows you how brilliant the combat in these games is.

Top Bottom