• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The most amazing kill in Bloodborne

In September. Got 4 new games on Friday, LOL!

One question though, because I've only ever played a bit of Demons Souls. Is that #1 move in the video a specific move you can do or is it somehow improvised?

He just jumps off a ledge (by backstepping) and does a normal attack midair which is a plunging attack. It's not specifically made to attack people on ladders.

HardRojo

That was fucking insane! The groaning made it even better. The Micolash one made me LOL hard and the backstab followed by a visceral attack and then a plunge attack was nasty.

spliced

It's pretty good to get 3 at once but that move is actually fairly easy, I guess if you don't do plunging attack much it's more exciting.

I'm a bit surprised that the host died, but the invader probably has a massively gemmed out Blade.

That ladder seems kinda broken actually, people can just sit up there waiting for an easy kill.

NastyBook

LMAO!

I'm looking at #2 like it was pretty damn good. Then #1 comes and it's like the gulf between those two can't be navigated.

That was incredible.

sublimit

Banned
One question though, because I've only ever played a bit of Demons Souls. Is that #1 move in the video a specific move you can do or is it somehow improvised?

The moves themselves are pretty standard. It's the imagination of the player to use them in such a way that takes full advantage of the environment that is truly impressive.

It's also a showcase of how deep the combat system in Souls games can be.

Faustek

Holy fuck...number one...Just make a Berserk game feauturing the Berserk cast already!!! Especially Guts and Caska :)

1441027066-bloordborne5-gif.gif

Would make a good "banned" gif.

This is like Xmas but instead of gifts you get tons of salt! Beautiful kill.

Top Bottom