• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The most amazing kill in Bloodborne

hesido

Ok, number one is impressive. This shows they have some nice hit detection not based on animation only. I wonder if the speed with which he falls had an effect on the damage dealt.

Since I haven't played the game, for the others, what's so special about hiding and single hit killing the host / invader?

It's pretty good to get 3 at once but that move is actually fairly easy, I guess if you don't do plunging attack much it's more exciting.

I'm a bit surprised that the host died, but the invader probably has a massively gemmed out Blade.

That ladder seems kinda broken actually, people can just sit up there waiting for an easy kill.

There is always one ;)

Trace

Banned
evoMindBlown.png
Damn son
evoMindBlown.png

Ok, number one is impressive. This shows they have some nice hit detection not based on animation only. I wonder if the speed with which he falls had an effect on the damage dealt.

Since I haven't played the game, for the others, what's so special about hiding and single hit killing the host / invader?

Like number 10 in the video? Nothing really. Not sure why it's there.

Crispy

Wow, nr. 1 is incredible!!

I had a cool (unintentional) kill as well. I got invaded in Nightmare of Mensis and was almost dead, miserable because I kept getting killed by the light in the tower. So the invader comes at me and does his bow, I just go and sit on the ground to let him kill me. He hesitates, then lunges at me with a charge attack and MISSES! The next thing I know he throws himself into the ravine, killing himself in the process! Guess he couldn't take the shame :D

DrZeus

Have yet to play this or the soul series, but I love skilled/crafty pvp action. This vid was incredible! The fact that the n1 kill the player was able to plan out his attack off his knowledge of the map made it all the much sweeter. Then day ladder kill was tough. Great shit!

Toxi

Banned
By watching this video, it made me realise i have much more to discover, and im at the last boss...
If you want to know how to find the snowy area...

Look in the first village area in the Forbidden Woods for a cave that leads to a poisonous lake. At the opposite end of the lake is passage that leads to a ladder. Take the ladder up, then explore the new area you just discovered until you find the Cainhurst Summons. Take the Summons to the area in Hemwick Charnel Lane with the two giants and the pack of dogs and walk around there.

Schryver

Never really tried the pvp...but why are people dying in one or two hits? Are they a lower level or do players really do that much damage to each other unless its NG+ or something..or all the time?

Top Bottom