• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Multiformat Artshots Thread (formerly part of the PC screenshots thread)

Ogs said:
Does the tiledshot/togglescreenshotmode command work in UT2004 ?

I suspect you're limited to just the UE2 'shot' command, which is basically the same as grabbing through Fraps. You could always just force 2x2 or even 4x4 supersampling, though.

Tain said:
Captain Commando, CPS1:

y1p8Zw8R03n6e5l0yHrMzTSQ8VRvT4XrAT3oaXB9LLmqv9flIXMlrFVfagz2BcSsZrhMSYthd3i6JvdK_WcLsqZRWvr2_jCBIup

Hope that last one is okay!

Hnnnngggg!

hauton

Cheers to this thread, love your shots TheOctagon (wish I could get Borderlands to look anywhere NEAR as good as your shots make it to be).

Shred0r

Banned
Those image do dishonor to the holy grace that is PC gaming. No 16x SSAA to admire? Shame on you! Shame! I cannot stand to watch any longer at that aweful aliasing in those pics. The horror...THE HORROR!

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Tain said:
Captain Commando, CPS1:

y1p8Zw8R03n6e5l0yHrMzTSQ8VRvT4XrAT3oaXB9LLmqv9flIXMlrFVfagz2BcSsZrhMSYthd3i6JvdK_WcLsqZRWvr2_jCBIup

Hope that last one is okay!

I love it! Is that in MAME? How did you get such perfect scanline/luminance emulation?

EDIT: Oh my god bring on the Tron shots

Tain

I love it! Is that in MAME? How did you get such perfect scanline emulation?

Photoshop, sadly. Which is why it might be breaking thread rules, lol.

The only halfway-decent catch-all scanline solution for MAME that I've seen is the image enhancement scanline option in MamePlus. And it's a far, far cry from that image. I'd love to have the spare time to try to make a filter.

also, gotta buy tron 2.0 now.

Shred0r

Banned
What progs do u use for screen-capturing? I use mainly fraps and then the ATI TrayTool at times. But it struggles to capture games running the Unreal 3 Engine. That's when fraps comes into play...

Dead Space:

v8d6jp.jpg

The Witcher: had to cut out the outer part of the pic to get rid of the UI, therefore the small size, considering the fact that i am still only using 1024x768 for gaming with my shitty 15" TFT. Witcher is so filled with breathtaking and believable scenery that almost every shot i made from it it full of atmosphere. Imho, the most beautifully designed middle age world ever created.

121xxtv.jpg

b.e.r.g

Now this is mind kind of thread! Simply mindblowing screenshots there Octagon! Fantastic!

I must get Wipeout... now!

Top Bottom