• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The N7 Day 2016 Thread

Maybe this isn't a ME thing or Bio Montreal thing but a while back around when DAI launched, Gaider/Laidlaw said something along the lines of:

'We don't do season passes because they're a promise of content and DLC is only continued based on interest of the game and preceding DLC'

Hence the lack of a season pass and it lines up for why that DA2 DLC was cancelled after it was teased.
Well shit aye! Hope they stick too it.

*nervously awaiting something*

wq89JaF.gif

shingi70

Banned
Excited just started playing the original with my girlfriend today and she kept my copy at her house. We're hoping to try and finish all three before Andromeda is out.

I've been meaning to do a replay of the trilogy with femshep. Will wait to see if they announce a trilogy remaster today first though. Not sure if I hope for it or not :/

MartyStu

Really need them to announce some sort of re-master.

I just recently realized that I do not personally own any of the Mass Effects anymore.

As much as I shit on the series, I still like it and its potential. I would love to own a superior version.

"To celebrate N7 day, we're announcing the Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster with all DLC."

*hyperventilates*

"To celebrate N7 Day, we're announcing the Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster! All DLC sold separately. No controller support on PC. Andromeda delayed."

BasilZero

"To celebrate N7 Day, we're announcing the Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster! All DLC sold separately. No controller support on PC. Andromeda delayed."

lol I can see them doing this....

I wouldnt mind a Remaster since I've been planning to get ME3 :p

Mass effect 1 is my favorite game of all time. I love this universe so much. But ive been out of
It for about 4 years now. Tom shepard fought hard across three games but now its time for his predecessor to go to andromeda. Fuck, im hyped about mass effect again

Simo

Wonder when Editions are announced.

Should be tomorrow. IIRC at E3 they said they'll talk Collectors Editions in the fall and the team has been strongly hinting at a CE reveal tomorrow too on social media this past weekend.

DOWN

Banned
I'm normally a huge fan of developers putting good effort into a default appearance and gender like male Shep, but I'm excited Ryder will be more ours with no marketing going in one direction to suggest one specific Ryder was envisioned at the studio for the face of the game

after those comments from the investors meeting (i think it was?) about them being open to delaying im preparing for fall 2017, but sooner would be great as well.

My gaming time is going to killed by Horizon, Zelda and Mass Effect if they are all in that feb-march time frame, in addition to having a toddler

Renekton

after those comments from the investors meeting (i think it was?) about them being open to delaying im preparing for fall 2017, but sooner would be great as well.

My gaming time is going to killed by Horizon, Zelda and Mass Effect if they are all in that feb-march time frame, in addition to having a toddler
You're not playing any of them, period.

You're not playing any of them, period.

lol thats what vacation time is for, just came off of two weeks where i beat Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, and Gears 4 campaigns, which totaled like 17 hours, it was like the rest of my gaming time this year combined.

Top Bottom