• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The N7 Day 2016 Thread

Cartho

I shall come home from work today and GORGE MYSELF on a feast of hot, succulent Mass Effect news.

If it's just concept art and a trailer of some dude drawing things on a tablet there will be riots.

If I don't have a new harem of waifus whose sweat I can contemplate the chemical makeup of by this time tomorrow I'm going to riot.

i hope we finally get the hanar squadmate we deserve

We were so close.
mass_effect_3___blasto_7__blasto_goes_to_war_by_ridgepl-d6ehyya.gif

I shall come home from work today and GORGE MYSELF on a feast of hot, succulent Mass Effect news.

If it's just concept art and a trailer of some dude drawing things on a tablet there will be riots.

I couldn't take this if it happened again. I think it's extremely unlikely it'll happen again, but you never know, they've been really weird about this game for years.

I'm not really excited until I'm convinced this is less like Mass Effect: Inquisition and more like a consolidation of all of the Mass Effect game's various strengths into one game. We'll see if they can show that at 9am PST. The biggest problem I fear the game will have is a lighter version of No Man's Sky's problem, vastness at the expense of depth. The talk about the "galaxy full of planets" scares me more than it excites me, it screams of reaching too far. I hope they pull it off, we could use a good new Bioware RPG.

GSR

It won't be that. They've been abundantly clear that tomorrow is going to be big and the start of full blowout.

There will be a trailer, there will almost certainly be a release date and LEs, and I feel pretty safe saying there will be more.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Ready for some new Mass Effect action. Loved the old trilogy - even the ending. Come at me.

Hope Andromeda is more RPGish again. I'd like a new hub world with small/large quests like the citadel from ME1 again. Didn't really like how they toned it down for the sequels.

Oh, and meaningful planet exploration would be awesome too. You know, like in ME1 but just with actually interesting things to do. Still hurts the most that Bioware just scrapped the whole idea in 2 and 3 instead of improving it.

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
Indoctrination theory is about as good as the ending of Repo Men.

I haven't seen Repo Men, but it must have a fantastically mind-blowingly good ending to deserve such high praise!

Where is this piece of film nuevo delight: I must view it stat ;)

Seriously though, Indoc for life.

D

Deleted member 286591

Unconfirmed Member
Let's go boiis ! Let's see what wonders dat FrostBite can do with one of my fav franchises.

But I really hope they're pushing for more than just typical ME with a better engine. Not that it would be wrong in itself, but after all this time it would be pretty underwhelming. Bring back the feeling of exploration from ME1, cranked to 11 with dat sweet lore and sweet dialogues and we good fam.

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
I've never been as nervous about a trailer in all of my life.

In fact, I don't think a trailers ever made me nervous.

This is new territory lol

BraXzy

It feels like so long since I played Mass Effect, those stars are just distant memories now.

I'm more than ready to start a new adventure and CONSUME EVERY INCH OF IT GIVE IT TO ME NOW DAMN IT!!!

ehead

I signed up for the Andromeda thing but haven't received any updates. Anyway, I hope we see a full trailer. I wish they'd show dancing Ryder or something.

Renekton

I haven't seen Repo Men, but it must have a fantastically mind-blowingly good ending to deserve such high praise!

Where is this piece of film nuevo delight: I must view it stat ;)

Seriously though, Indoc for life.
Oh boy, you must watch it as soon as possible.

WITHE1982

Sat here at work listening to the extended trilogy OST and man the feels are kicking in big time.

With the amount of remasters coming out lately now seems the perfect time for ME to once again get its day in the sun. C'mon EA you know it makes sense! I'm planning a replay of trilogy with all DLC very soon and see this as the last chance to hold out for a potential remaster.

As far as Andromeda is concerned I've not even arrived at the station which the hype train departs from. I'm sure that'll change today with trailers and hopefully a release date/window.

Top Bottom