• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

Sai-kun

Banned
Shurs said:
Logged on to bookmark the page and immediately got banned.

Cool little club you have going there.
It happens. We get raided by bitter internet nerds a lot and you just happened to get caught in the wave of bannings. Sorry! :)

Edit: New page, sweet!

If you get banned for nothing, please just let us know, and don't whine or make snarky comments about it. (This is not directed at you Shurs, this is just a general note for people :) )

Shurs said:
I don't know. It was whatever random bullshit that was auto-populated by the login system.

Am I banned for good or can I log in again during E3?

I'll use my GAF name next time.

I'll unban the names I did when you said you came in. You should be ok. Try again.

Shurs said:
I don't know. It was whatever random bullshit that was auto-populated by the login system.

Am I banned for good or can I log in again during E3?

I'll use my GAF name next time.

You can come on whenever, just use your GAF name. Sorry you got banned, Opa Age was trying to pit us against PonyGAF and started shit.

AcridMeat

Banned
O LAWD
xC8em.jpg

1stStrike

Banned
I can't believe this is still going on. It's more like a cult then anything else. I've gone like 3 times and I usually end up muting everyone that's on webcam, bsing for like 15 mins and then logging off. Needs another token attention whore female to get everyone riled up.

Koodo

Banned
1stStrike said:
I can't believe this is still going on. It's more like a cult then anything else. I've gone like 3 times and I usually end up muting everyone that's on webcam, bsing for like 15 mins and then logging off. Needs another token attention whore female to get everyone riled up.
o look at you coming here for attention.

2ur9koy.jpg

Sai-kun

Banned
1stStrike said:

Aw someone's a bitter, bitter lil guy :3

DenPv.gif

Alright people, today is the day! The start of E3 week!

Schedule of Conferences for the week:

Monday, June 6th:
Microsoft: 9:00 A.M. PST
EA: 12:30 P.M. PST
Ubisoft: 2:30 P.M. PST
Sony: 5:00 P.M. PST

Tuesday, June 7th:
Nintendo: 9:00 A.M. PST

Apple is also having their conference today(June 6th), so we'll be discussing that as well. It's probably going to be crazy in the NeoGAF Tinychat this week, so if you're on cam, we expect you to discuss and what not. Don't come on and just play music, we can do that on the weekend.

Thanks!

Jin34

Devolution said:
Cam banned at the worst possible time hahaha =/.

You guys n gals are going to have to find a tinychat replacement, all you were doing is streaming the conference.

Devolution said:
I managed to not get banned this time around. I guess the key is waiting till the room is just regulars.
Still can't get over the stupid, yet hilarious banning decision. Who knew Tinychat was so puritanical?

Professor Beef said:
Still can't get over the stupid, yet hilarious banning decision. Who knew Tinychat was so puritanical?

Unclothed tits and dicks everywhere, but man dem legs, can't have that lol.

Top Bottom