• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Nintendo Switch Friend Code sharing thread of friendship

Hey GAF, feel free to add me (RowdyMouse):

2386-6780-0804

Usually up at odd hours of the day playing Super Bomberman R. Also have Shovel Knight, Fast RMX and will be getting Mario Kart 8 Deluxe/Arms as well!

SW-2701-5566-8216
Ray00101

I look forward to bodying all of you in FAST, Mario Kart 8 and PuyoPuyo Tetris...and getting myself destroyed in Bomberman, Splatoon, and Street Fighter 2.

jyoung188

Need some friends for Splatoon!

SW-5378-7641-5503

I only have BotW and Shovel Knight right now but I'll be playing the Splatoon beta and will be getting it day one.

edit: My switch name or whatever is Justin.

Feel free to add me!
friend code: SW-4751-4039-3709

The nickname should be Forrest. Just purchased fast RMX so I'll be playing that online.

Quick question someone may be able to answer, where do you check what your new Nintendo user ID is? On my Nintendo accounts page I can see my nickname along with my sign in id. Is the sign in ID here the same as the network ID used for the 3ds and Wii U services? Or is that my switch online ID as well.

13ruce

Banned
Added a bunch of ppl again.
My code is: 3394-8146-2614
Username: Bruce.

Edit: will get most of the big multiplayer online games like MK 8 and Splatoon, already got RMX.

xJavonta

Banned
Hey all. Just got my Switch. Given how rare they are very few of my friends have one so I could use some people on the friends list!

SW-2249-0522-2424
User: Javonta

Valtox

SW-3754-0185-8219
Huge Mario Kart fan. I will get it as soon as it's out. I plan on getting Bomberman R if there's any reward playing it online in multiplayer.
I'm adding a few people on this last page as I write this.
Feel free to add me.

I'm reposting my code for those who haven't looked through all the pages of this thread. I've added a lot of people on here, but I'm sure I've missed some, so feel free to add me. Cheers and happy gaming!

1226-9796-8690

kevin1025

Banned
Hey! I'm late to join in, but I figured I'd add mine on here. Feel free to add me, I'll try and add some of you, as well. The name is Kevin, in case you get added.

SW-0864-9840-1311

rc213

Late to the party with my first Nintendo system in a decade. Can't wait for Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon 2.

PST
SW-5447-3590-9022

IdleRover

Happy to play with new people.

Friend code: SW-6208-6680-6802

I'll probably get Mario Kart, Splatoon and Puyo puyo tetris. Most likely Arms and Pocket rumble too.

Edit: Adding region too. US west coast until Sep, then Europe.

Arondight

No MP games yet but plan to get Mario kart 8, Splatoon and Arms. Feel free to add mine
SW -1392 -7642-9904.

Username : Yuki-TC

Schattendorfer

Neo Member
Hello Gaffers

mine is SW-5618-3668-5775

I play Fast RMX and soon, Mario Kart, ARM and Splatoon.
I hope to see some of you soon.
DeutschGaffers willkommen.

Dinjoralo

Here be mine. I have Fast RMX, and am absolutely getting Puyo Tetris day freaking one, splatoon isn't guaranteed.

SW-1379-1913-7984

Top Bottom