• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Forza Motorsport 2 Custom Liveries Parade

I put the "Dreamer" and "Duck Hunt" cars up again.

Price- 50,000-99,000CR Make- Vauxhall
538220329_847bf055ed.jpg

Price- 50,000-99,000CR Make- Lanica
538220309_b0e473d7a6.jpg

ThomPayne

op_ivy said:
heres the follow-up to my rancid car
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1107/536179044_0fab34a661.jpg

bigger version

as usual, if anyone wants a copy of this, shoot me a pm or message on live. arne, you already have a gifted version, just please send the car back when your done :)

This is the most amazing car I've ever seen. I've sent you a PM and a friend request so that I may own this beauty, but alas, you haven't responded.

This car needs more love seeing as how it's only representing one of the best (and short lived) bands ever.

dk_

sportzhead said:

538220329_847bf055ed.jpg

538220309_b0e473d7a6.jpg
The Duck Hunt beauty is mine. :D

sportzhead said:

Sportz...I'm not online right now so I can't get to the auction house but if you can wait until tomorrow, I would love to get those two cars from you in exchange for gifting you a car of your choice. I love both of them, but the Dreamer one is just pure hotness.

Let me know....gamertag - dammitmattt

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
dammitmattt said:
So what do you have in exchange for the deed? Why are you trolling this thread?
If saying "WTF" in reaction to a post proclaiming one's readiness to give oral sex for a car paintjob in a video game constitutes trolling, then, well, I don't know why.

GaimeGuy said:
If saying "WTF" in reaction to a post proclaiming one's readiness to give oral sex for a car paintjob in a video game constitutes trolling, then, well, I don't know why.

It's trolling unless you are, you know, actually playing Forza 2 and providing paint jobs that are good enough for oral sex. You are playing Forza 2, right? Right?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
ThomPayne said:
This is the most amazing car I've ever seen. I've sent you a PM and a friend request so that I may own this beauty, but alas, you haven't responded.

This car needs more love seeing as how it's only representing one of the best (and short lived) bands ever.

sorry been at work. if you saw me on forza, that was actually my hired driver completing 30 laps at leguna seca. sadly, about 5 min after i left for work my controller powered down which in turn brought up the guide and effectively paused the race! :lol

i'll send it tonight, and thanks for the words.

sportzhead, could you shoot me a pm next time your auction is up (in case i missed this one or get out bid)? i want that vauxhall and BAD.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
GaimeGuy said:

:lol i dont think hes kidding. i got an "interesting" pm from him earlier. i thought it was worded strangely before reading that above quote :p

I would love to get a copy of the Rancid car or anything else cool that you are giving out. I'll definitely do what I can to take care of you in exchange :)

:O

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
op_ivy said:
:lol i dont think hes kidding. i got an "interesting" pm from him earlier. i thought it was worded strangely before reading that above quote :p

:O
O:

Dina

avcables said:
Dude. You have no idea how much I love this design. Like, Sonic = omg. I have no CR either, lol. When do you plan on putting this up, I'm gonna race my heart out to get this car. :(

Fight for Freeform said:
I MUST HAVE THIS CAR.

It's on the AH. 60k starting bid, 210k buyout. No bids as of yet, so you can get him cheap if you're lucky. Search for VW Golf R32 with rougly 16-20 hours left. Oh and if any of you don't get it right away, just leave me a message and I'll stamp another one. GT = DinaDani.

edit: oh and the 'TM' is gone as well :)

FightyF

Banned
Dina said:
It's on the AH. 60k starting bid, 210k buyout. No bids as of yet, so you can get him cheap if you're lucky. Search for VW Golf R32 with rougly 16-20 hours left. Oh and if any of you don't get it right away, just leave me a message and I'll stamp another one. GT = DinaDani.

edit: oh and the 'TM' is gone as well :)

I THINK I HAVE 210K OMG!

_Angelus_

Banned
I just bought a car with nude breasts at the auction house. I couldn't help it:D
I payed quite a hefty sum for the car...100 grand but thats allright since its one of the most.........."unique" paint jobs I've seen there,and shock and awe...no anime faces to go with it.:)

Now,I dunno if I screwed up buying the car since I just noticed something really extreme,its beyond the lines of what I think XBox Live would probably allow. In the back of the car the female is wearing a garder belt,followed by a pink slit......@@
:lol

Gadfly

While flying into a tree he exclaimed "Egad!"
Angelus said:
I just bought a car with nude breasts at the auction house. I couldn't help it:D
I payed quite a hefty sum for the car...100 grand but thats allright since its one of the most.........."unique" paint jobs I've seen there,and shock and awe...no anime faces to go with it.:)

Now,I dunno if I screwed up buying the car since I just noticed something really extreme,its beyond the lines of what I think XBox Live would probably allow. In the back of the car the female is wearing a garder belt,followed by a pink slit......@@
:lol

Pics or it didn't happen:D

Long Night. But how can you argue with results like these?

ae184b50-c651-4b78-a419-cb680b86abe.jpg

02680c9a-92a5-4ff7-b9a4-5e48b49ca00.jpg

Still need to zazz it up with some stuff around it and maybe write NOODLE in some Hewlett Handwriting, but BOY ****ING HOWDY do I love how this ****er came out.

And yes, once it's done, this mo fo is straight TEARING UP THE AUCTION HOUSE.

(Cause seriously, upgrades in the Manufacturer races to keep up with the effing S class car your out to win? NOT ****ING CHEAP.)

dejay

Banned
Nothing brings me down faster than large communities of gamers. If GAF isn't constantly reminding me how average I am at gaming, it's reminding me how average I am at Forza Liveries :lol

Anyway, this a work in progress - my first real project. I didn't realise that thin lines jagged up so much so I won't leave it as I originally intended to make it - I realise now that you can't have too much detail in a small area due to the texture resolution the game uses.
5zoiy2u.jpg

It looks better enlarged, like the following picture, so I might put that picture on the bonnet or roof and have something else on the side.
4yyrp89.jpg

Borci88

Damn it Australia, we always get short-changed and have release dates set 2 weeks after the US and Europe date, ours is set for June 14th. :( :( :( :( Cant wait to get into the action. Porsche 959 ftmfw!

Joates

Banned
Jube3 said:
Almost done with this one, finish up the back + adding some small details. Its Zero from the Megaman X series.
zero2.jpg

This Car should have been mine after last night, unfortunately though, Gowans007 ran me off the road in the first corner eliminating my chances. In a bit of frustration I claimed he had to match the prize and send me a megaman car.:lol And today, this was in my garage, thanks to the wonderful Gowans.

689be236-f285-478a-baa6-db9bd26dc42.jpg

26be4d03-6668-46fe-a323-29be8a33767.jpg

Suck it down people, I now have the Megaman car to have, and its one of a kind :D

avcables

Banned
Hahahaha Joates. That's awesome. I guess he really did make it when I saw him in the paint mode. :lol Thing is, he didn't do that bad of a job on it. Oh, and I'm working on Top Secret right now. ;)

Slo

Z_Y said:
In honor of what I was drinking last night...

mm.jpg

mm2.jpg

mm3.jpg

This took far too long to do....but I am getting more comfotable with the editor. It sucks trying to create your own font though. I apologize for ignoring the game invites some of you guys sent me. I was off and on all day and never raced one race. :-/

This game owns me right now....

Cool. You need to make the whole roof red wax. :)

Gowans

haha yeap Joates got my first ever lame ass creation for this mornings paint job wankary.

You are one lucky, lucky man Joates! :lol

Tf53

Is there any way to mirror a layer group? I was thinking no, but then I thought about copying it from the left side to the right, but that doesn't flip it, does it? I'm thinking of making a laurel wreath, and it would be so much easier to copy one branch as the other.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
cochese said:
Joates- AWESOME!!! :D

Looking to trade designs with you gaffers.
group.jpg

I'll do anything for that Rez and Kat design! :D

Hit me up on Live and we can discuss or something my computer decided to die yesterday so posting from somewhere else.

GT: Label

:D

p3tran

Banned
Joates said:
This Car should have been mine after last night, unfortunately though, Gowans007 ran me off the road in the first corner eliminating my chances. In a bit of frustration I claimed he had to match the prize and send me a megaman car.:lol And today, this was in my garage, thanks to the wonderful Gowans.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v672/Joates/689be236-f285-478a-baa6-db9bd26dc42.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v672/Joates/26be4d03-6668-46fe-a323-29be8a33767.jpg

Suck it down people, I now have the Megaman car to have, and its one of a kind :D

hey, I won that beautiful megaman car (jube version)

I am the luckiest sob 'cause I didn't even know we where racing for this prize!!

Ayo my man, grey/black trim s'il vous plaits, whenever you have the time.
oh, it was really funny when you asked if I plan to sell the car. I mean, who would sell it?

its great racing with some of the gaf team 8)
and
I have a class D car now, so I can play in all classes

p.s. I love the game&watch and pedoberrari :D

eso76

Tf53 said:
Is there any way to mirror a layer group? I was thinking no, but then I thought about copying it from the left side to the right, but that doesn't flip it, does it? I'm thinking of making a laurel wreath, and it would be so much easier to copy one branch as the other.

it does flip it

ThomPayne said:

Mine now has some light rearview reading

1.jpg

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
BCD2 said:
Mine now has some light rearview reading

1.jpg

That's AWESOME.

I was looking on the auction house now but I've found it is hard to find a good C class. Everything is either:

a) animu
b) a vagina
c) that awful scarface car

Gotta hang on a little longer.

edit: Gowans, was that your first work? It's actually...really good.

Gowans

ok so after my titing around this morning to produce the worlds most rockign Megaman car (sort Jube) :lol I've had another quick blast as a Sharky & George thing.

ee526c8f-86a3-4efd-a22b-fd8ea9885130.jpg

Ffv90981.jpg

Ohhh well, i guess I'll be getting my cool cars from the auction house

/throws towel!

Y2Kev said:
That's AWESOME.

I was looking on the auction house now but I've found it is hard to find a good C class. Everything is either:

a) animu
b) a vagina
c) that awful scarface car

Gotta hang on a little longer.

edit: Gowans, was that your first work? It's actually...really good.
If you can get a hold of sportzhead's Duck Hunt masterpiece, you can turn that into a serious C class threat. I use my borderline ugly "cityscape" Lancia. She's no looker, but she's mighty quick.

painey

i saw a much better scarface one on the AH with pacinos face, i didnt buy it though because the AH is a bit shitty when it comes to bidding and i didnt have 2 hours to sit there bidding and being outbid

BuG

avcables said:
Alright, Game and Watch Car update time. I've included pictures of the previous work. It's taking me a long time to get just a little work done. :lol *pics*
See, now the OCD in me is bothered by the fact that sausages in one exhaust pipe doesn't look even. :lol No, it looks cool so far.

Top Bottom