• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Halo 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
GhaleonEB said:
Old people is all I overlap with?

Also, in the OP it goes.
Nope, look at the Universe. You are also in "people who think its only a game" and "AR people"

Nutter

the disgruntled gamer said:
Just so everybody has some idea of what the boats are, I made a nice map of the HaloGAF community (Ghaleon, plz add to OP so new users may jump into this thread and not be lost):

Oh, go make your next video about how easy it would be for Bungie change everything that you MLG wannabes want to be changed, and how the BR spread is hurting every fiber of your being.
Why do you guys continue to portray RAM as an angry person? WTF? Most of the time he is just serious in his tone, yet to you guys comes off angry?

Also Eazy, being on the Nice side? Yeah right.

TDG

Banned
Nutter said:
Why do you guys continue to portray RAM as an angry person? WTF? Most of the time he is just serious in his tone, yet to you guys comes off angry?

Also Eazy, being on the Nice side? Yeah right.
This is a guide for the new people, and new people should know that the running joke on Ram is that he's an angry fellow. (But we all know Ram is a cool dude, yet somehow disliked.)

As for Eazy, I guess when I made this I must've forgotten about all of his playdates with Dax.

TDG

Banned
backflip10019 said:
Where the HELL do I fit on that map? I'd say I'm a little of everything (except people who like the AR).

:lol I guess I get around?
You're still a bit of a new guy here. You haven't found a permenant lunch table yet.

godhandiscen said:
Why does Tieno keeps getting banned again? What did he do the last time?
Said mean things about NeoGAF in the "Denis Dyack on 1UP Yours says NeoGAF is killing the world" thread.

godhandiscen

Why does Tieno keeps getting banned again? What did he do the last time?
Said mean things about NeoGAF in the "Denis Dyack on 1UP Yours says NeoGAF is killing the world" thread.
Is he permabanned? Also, knowing Tieno I bet I would agree with what he said.

TDG

Banned
Domino Theory said:
I know what your pre-edit was; good thing it's gone.
I saw it too. :lol

godhandiscen said:
Is he permabanned? Also, knowing Tieno I bet I would agree with what he said.
I don't think so, but I don't know for sure. I know Deepblue got perma'd for something in that thread.

godhandiscen

I don't think so, but I don't know for sure. I know Deepblue got perma'd for something in that thread.
Aww that sucks man. He was such a warrior though, always going to other threads to claim Halo's superiority....

Nutter

Domino Theory said:
I know what your pre-edit was; good thing it's gone.
I am sure the person that messsage related to saw it as well.

assuming, cause he did take his sweet time editing it out

EazyB

Banned
kylej said:
You mean I'm not part of a boring circlejerk or a Bungie apologist? I like my boat.
You occupy the I got beat up in high school so to raise my self-esteem I spawncamp randoms in objective games for as long as possible then go on the internet forums and brag about it boat. There's not a single person in here who's a Bungie apologist, we all have our beefs with the game and we've all made those clear. If you can't see that then you're just as delusional as Juices.

XSX said:
Wait, who let you back in? I thought you quit gaming in order to pursue the vagina.

Just so everybody has some idea of what the boats are, I made a nice map of the HaloGAF community (Ghaleon, plz add to OP so new users may jump into this thread and not be lost)
Man, I wish I could see the image but I'm using the office's Nazi network.

And I do consider myself a nice person. There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism once and a while.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
EazyB said:
You occupy the I got beat up in high school so to raise my self-esteem I spawncamp randoms in objective games for as long as possible then go on the internet forums and brag about it boat. There's not a single person in here who's a Bungie apologist, we all have our beefs with the game and we've all made those clear. If you can't see that then you're just as delusional as Juices

Wasn't it just last night where our party constantly slurred inhumane names about Shishka?

EazyB

Banned
Domino Theory said:
Wasn't it just last night where our party constantly slurred inhumane names about Shishka?
No, that wasn't last night. That was every single night since Shishka came back to Bungie. It's easier to direct rage at an individual than it is to wish death upon something as vague as a company. I blame Shishka for lag, spawns, maps, the AR, and whenever I accidentally jump off Blackout.

BTW: I love the energy in this thread right now. I can feel is pulsating, rubbed until it's most sensitive, ready to blow at any moment. I love it.

GhaleonEB said:
Yeah, I played something similar.

In matchmaking.

that's not fun

i like trains though, and this game needs a train level.

LAUGHTREY said:
Most MLG tools haven't, but going to one makes you like...the MLG toolbox.

actually the people who go to events are usually the nice and calm ones.

xxjuicesxx said:
Because I want randomness taken out of my Halo I'm all of a sudden a black sheep of this forum? I don't want to be hit by a snipe ricochet off the ground because the opponent CLEARLY missed by so much that he shot the ground. If you don't hit the player you don't deserve the kill. Bottom line. Stop giving freebies to bad kids.

no it's more about how you demand changes rather than giving feedback. it's not very reasonable

t4ng0

EazyB said:
BTW: I love the energy in this thread right now. I can feel is pulsating, rubbed until it's most sensitive, ready to blow at any moment. I love it.
I know - and this has all developed in like the last
no idea how many
hours:lol

Side note: You are on my brother's friends list, and not mine. The only reason for that that I can think of is that you do not want my glorious metallic taint rubbing up against that atrocious flight helmet in custom gamez.

GhaleonEB said:
Ah, I missed those. I find my categorization to be acceptable. :lol
Pass the prunes and get back in your wheelchair before I hit you with my cane. I'm missing Wheel of Fortune because you're standing in the way....AGAIN!

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Mr Vociferous said:
Pass the prunes and get back in your wheelchair before I hit you with my cane. I'm missing Wheel of Fortune because you're standing in the way....AGAIN!

Trebek is on after my stories.

fin

Can someone re-host the HaloGAF map so I can see if I made the cut? lol

I can see Laughtrey, tango, Mr.Voc, and Backflips avatars.

Chinner

Banned
backflip10019 said:
No dice for you, fin. You can join me in the "too cool for the map" club.
space for one more?
halolex9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom