• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Jack Bauer Power Hour Quote Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumanoki

Season 1: "I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life."

"I'm the last thing you will ever see if anything happens to my wife or my daughter."

Season 2: "I'm gonna need a hacksaw."

Boogie

Amador: You betrayed me Jack. You were with CTU all along.
Jack: That’s right Amador. You betrayed me too. I’m just better at it than you.

Pimpwerx

Nurse: "I'm gonna call the police."

Jack: *gun drawn* "Lady, I am the police."

Something like that from Season 2. PEACE.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
"I betch you don't think I can make you swallow all of this towel. Believe me, I can"

Something like that.

Miguel

"If we're going to hurt him in the cash game, you've got to get out of the kiddie pool and start making MOVES!"

Boogie

God bless IMDB:

Dan: We'd like our money now. If that's like, you know, okay.
Ira Gaines: Well, just we're like, you know, clear, what happened to the other girl?
Dan: Janet? Like I told you, we had to kill her.
Ira Gaines: 'Cause my people tell me that a girl fitting her description was taken to a hospital near to where you were. How do you explain that?
Dan: Well, the thing is that
[pause]
Dan: maybe she wasn't quite dead.
Ira Gaines: Well I tell ya, Dan. You're either dead or you're not dead. There's no such thing as "sorta dead". Here, let me show you.
[Pulls out gun and shoots Dan]
Ira Gaines: [to a very shocked Rick] You've just been promoted. Congratulations

George Mason: Have you noticed, wherever you go there's a body count?

Andre Drazen: When Plan A fails, you should have a Plan B, not Plan A recycled

Ira Gaines: Say something.
Jack Bauer: If you hurt my daughter I WILL kill you.
Ira Gaines: Good. That's a nice, clear signal.

Jack Bauer: You probably don't think that I can force this towel down your throat. But trust me, I can. All the way. Except I'd hold onto this one little bit at the end. When your stomach starts to digest it, I pull it out. Taking your stomach lining with it. For most people it would take about a week to die. It's very painful.

Tony Almeida: So, uh, what are we saying here? If we save LA from a nuclear bomb, then you and I can get together for dinner and a movie?

George Mason: Believe it or not, I used to want to be a teacher. A long time ago. You know why I didn't? DOD offered me more money. That's how I made my decision. So I made myself miserable. And I made everybody else around me miserable. For an extra five thousand dollars a year. That was my price.
Michelle Dessler: I'm sorry.
George Mason: You know, Michelle, I'm not a big advice giver, but under the circumstances... Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy, and do it. Because everything else is all just background noise

George Mason: You still have a life, Jack. You wanna be a real hero, here's what you do. You get back down there and you put the pieces together. You find a way to forgive yourself for what happened to your wife. You make things right with your daughter, and you go on serving your country. That'd take some real guts

Nina Myers: He is gonna put a bullet in my head before I can say hello, and then he'll turn the gun on himself.
Jack Bauer: We'll make sure he doesn't turn the gun on himself

[Chloe has just broken the news to Kim that Chase has a baby]
Chase: How'd she take the news?
Chloe: Gosh, Chase, I think she was kind of pissed!

LakeEarth

Anything George Mason said. In season one, Jack was making a plan and told Mason the first half, how it would involve him getting courtmarshalled. Mason replied "Well so far I'm loving this plan."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom