• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official Neogaf Wrasslin' Alliance thread.

attention to all those who hold a title in the NeoGAF Wrestling Alliance

if you value your belt, do not let G-FEX put you in a match with one of the ninja turtles. they are nigh unstoppable and are comparable to the kaijin in ultimate muscle. they are a plague that can take all they want. if you want to keep your belt with them in a match, ensure that there are more than just you and the turtles in the ring. it may not help, but you have a better chance.

you have been warned.
This needs to be the "Do not bootleg this PPV" warning before each showing.

As I said in the chatbox, I'm not even sure HOW they're so good. The CAWs stats should be around the same for all created characters (100-99). They're not hacked. Yet, for some reason they're godly. I really think it's about luck and for some reason the AI's been lucky. I, spindashing, the Hedgehog of Hardcore, vow to dethrone the Ninja Turtles.

G-Fex

I will prove that they're not unstoppable. I have to.

Yes. I propose a #1 contender match for my ECW title. Put a turtle in there, I don't care who. Whoever wins that match will face me 1:1 in an extreme rules match.
Okay fine extreme times calls for Extreme measures calls for a extreme turtle.

Raphael is the guy who can take you on and win the ECW title from you in a extreme rules match!

Next week it is on!

Okay fine extreme times calls for Extreme measures calls for a extreme turtle.

Raphael is the guy who can take you on and win the ECW title from you in a extreme rules match!

Next week it is on!
I'll be there.

And he will do no such thing. After I beat Raphael, let it be known that the turtles aren't unstoppable. I will be the turtle killer.

G-Fex

I'll be there.

And he will do no such thing. After I beat Raphael, let it be known that the turtles aren't unstoppable. I will be the turtle killer.
You're no better than the Shredder.....or Frankman.

Sounds like spindashing and possibly the Nation has a bounty on those turtle's shells.

You're no better than the Shredder.....or Frankman.

Sounds like spindashing and possibly the Nation has a bounty on those turtle's shells.
I may butt heads with him, but at least Frankman is a good leader.

blame space isn't even in the game to lead the turtles. They're running around like a chicken without a head. I will destroy them one by one.

Entropia

No One Remembers
jaYxw.jpg

So hot.

G-Fex

RACE TO THE CASE IS THE OFFICIAL FIRST PPV OF NWA IN THE NEW ERA OF WWE '12 ENGINE.

It works just like Money in the Bank and we will have it'll have SIX Participants going for that case, person who does gets their cased TITLE shot in ANY Title they want including the newly unlocked HARDCORE Title.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
RACE TO THE CASE IS THE OFFICIAL FIRST PPV OF NWA IN THE NEW ERA OF WWE '12 ENGINE.

It works just like Money in the Bank and we will have it'll have SIX Participants going for that case, person who does gets their cased TITLE shot in ANY Title they want including the newly unlocked HARDCORE Title.

who are the competitors?

Top Bottom