• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official "The Snitch (@insider_wtf)" Leaker Thread

TheTony316

KhtO6rK.jpg

Sony x (half) Square

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
All of this wouldnt be happening if he just stopped using fucking riddles on his leaks
But that's the entire point of this guy.

Not to leak anything important, but to post a riddle where once something comes out he can go "SEE I KNEW ABOUT IT!"

People really need to just ignore this guy lol

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Not to leak anything important, but to post a riddle where once something comes out he can go "SEE I KNEW ABOUT IT!"

If its a high profile thing "see"

if its a low key, nothing burger "I never said it was a big thing"

cover both tracks

yurinka

When the whole 'hint' is 3 letters, each one is kinda significant.

It's a merger or crossover. Why would anyone use x for a slim PS5?
Apparently it only was the Pokémon Sleep release

To straight leaking stuff could get his sources lose their jobs and get important legal consequences, maybe even himself too.

The riddles are safer and also fun for his fans to try to guess stuff.

But it's just that, and I assume he can't go much more beyond that because the ninjas already targeted and spotted him, so he has to be careful to don't reveal too much to protect his sources.

If its a high profile thing "see"

if its a low key, nothing burger "I never said it was a big thing"

cover both tracks
It depends, in the case of Metal Gear Solid Delta he published a long stream that only had the green Delta symbol from the logo plus a hidden red exclamation mark.

I mean, the guy from time to time gets stuff and in his own way he leaks it and later gets confirmed he was right. And unlike the other leakers he has a 100% rate.

Last edited:

Shifty1897

The dude is on full damage control now.

All of this wouldnt be happening if he just stopped using fucking riddles on his leaks

YLBXi7t.png
To be fair, he's right. Acquisitions pretty much never leak. Especially not to a guy that just has access to the YouTube back end so he can see uploads before they go live.

Mr Moose

It makes no sense and it never did.
When you post a vid through youtube, you don't submit it to yutube and delay it for 6 weeks lol.
You fucking post it and its up

feynoob

not to stir up shit but why does he get a thread? The best leaker of all time is still Nvidia.
The guy was a YouTuber, who leaked info, due to YouTube video placement. He got his fame that way and people trusted him.
After a good amount of leaks, he got caught and lost that info source. Since then he become shit source.
That is the info about him.

The reason he got a thread is because of that goodwill. What is worse is that he has a discord channel. The man is banking on his fame.

Hudo

The guy was a YouTuber, who leaked info, due to YouTube video placement. He got his fame that way and people trusted him.
After a good amount of leaks, he got caught and lost that info source. Since then he become shit source.
That is the info about him.

The reason he got a thread is because of that goodwill. What is worse is that he has a discord channel. The man is banking on his fame.
Thanks, man!

Top Bottom