• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Onion takes you on a (NSFW) tour of the Olympic Village

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savitar

It's all fun times now but nine months down the road they'll be crying when they realize those Russian condoms were not built well.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm really surprised no Olympics orgy tapes has leaked yet.

I think it's a big lie/joke that the Olympians are all in on in order to make non Olympian's jealous. It's the only explanation for why we haven't even got a single picture of this crazy out in the open orgy that's supposedly taken place every two years for the last several decades.

gutshot

It's all fun times now but nine months down the road they'll be crying when they realize those Russian condoms were not built well.

And 18 years after that a whole generation of amazing dual-nationality athletes will be competing in the Olympics.

SteveWD40

I think it's a big lie/joke that the Olympians are all in on in order to make non Olympian's jealous. It's the only explanation for why we haven't even got a single picture of this crazy out in the open orgy that's supposedly taken place every two years for the last several decades.

My take is this: people do fuck, but in an Ibiza / club island way, bad sex in your room while your roommate is trying to sleep.

No roman orgys / partner swapping / gangbangs imho, the Olympians just like the attention so they play it up, they only get attention every 4 years...

Aiii

So not worth it

It's not so much orgy's, but lets face it, it's a load of young 20-something people that are in great shape shacked up in close quarters for a month or so.

Sex will be had.

aku:jiki

The internet needs subcategories for NSFW. Is this NSFW because titties and bush in my face or is it "NSFW" because someone, at some point, says "damn"?

JaseMath

I laughed and laughed. Good job, Onion!

The internet needs subcategories for NSFW. Is this NSFW because titties and bush in my face or is it "NSFW" because someone, at some point, says "damn"?

You should actually watch it and edit your comment so you don't look like your just randomly posting.

John Dunbar

correct about everything

Rich!

I love brass eye but what has this got to do with the obvious sex circus that is the olympic village? They're both satire I know but... :/

They're both satire. I wasn't talking about the content.

Just an opportunity to promote the greatest comedy show of all time, that's all.

Hilarious, as usual for the Onion. And I love the annotations on the video. "All subscribers to the Onion YouTube channel get a complimentary 500 shares of Google."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom