• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The only reason I buyed Tekken 5 15 years ago was because Asuka Kazama was hot - no need for old looking women in fighting games...

Athena~

Banned
Some people complain that new Kunimitsu in Tekken 7 isn't the old Kunimitsu, but her daughter, cause youth, and well, I do think that maybe they could have done some crap anime excuse whatever to keep previous Kuni young looking, but who cares?

Like, let's be real, the primary purpose of women in games, no matter what anyone says, is so that target audience, which is horny men can play a little bit with them, and then after some time pause the game, and masturbate to them, or visit Rule34, etc...

Why do you think Chun-Li, Kasumi, or Ayane are so popular?

Because of their movesets?
Because of their compelling storylines?

No, they are popular because even though they are only fictional characters, they are still more sexually attractive than 99.9% real women in this world.
That’s a kinda shallow reason to play games imo.

Chun Li’s journey to justice and avenge for his father was very compelling. And her move set is the most iconic! Who can forget her spinning kicks and hundred lightning kicks?

Kasumi’s backstory was very sad and Ayane‘s origin made the connection between them tense and interesting. Their agile ninja movesets are also so fun to play!

I would say you get young Kuni is because young fighters make more sense in a fighting game as they have more stamina and agility, not for you to fap over them.

I understand attractiveness play a part too, but no way it’s the primary purpose that you claimed. Female characters also bring more varieties and realism to the games. Try to look beyond just their pretty faces so you will enjoy and appreciate these game characters even more! I just love them!

Vaelka

I dunno what planet people are living on if they think that this is an issue just with female characters, the male characters haven't really aged at all physically either.
She's also not the first character to be replaced like that.

Edit: Like I'll remind people that a lot of these characters like Paul etc are 50+.
Do they actually look like 50+?
They really just look like they always have but with better graphics.

Law is another good example, he haven't aged a day even tho he's the same age as Paul.

Last edited:

Madevil

yYnhO0V.jpg

2D doesn't exactly age. Chun Li is fucking ancient OP. She's in her 40 or something.
She's 52.

OP is right about the characters ugliness though. Why devs are making all characters ugly? Male and female? Like for example, Ellie was a cute girl in the last of us, and she was cute in the first trailer of tlou II, but then they made her ugly. Like why? What's the point? Resident Evil wen from having some of the best looking characters to some of the ugliest, and the thing is they made ugly characters without any reason. Like Jill and Leon who now looks like a bump who doesn't shave.

Top Bottom