• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 Collector’s and Premium Editions

Melchiah

I just hope the soundtrack is redeemable via PC like it was with Tomb Raider, as being tied to the PSN store means it can only be only listened to on the PS4. I suspect it'll be like Killzone and Infamous soundtracks though, unfortunately. If so, I may pass on buying the collector's edition.

Posting a list that long is always going to incite some jealous people to tell you how you should otherwise be spending your money. Video games are your hobby and that's how you're choosing to spend your money, don't worry about what anyone else says. You could put your money in a high interest account while you wait for these games to come out, but if it makes you happy to know you've secured your copy of them all, by putting a small downpayment down that's awesome.

giphy.gif

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Statues are the worst thing that can come up with a collectors edition. As an adult, I don't want videogames dictating my apartment's décor.

I pre-order my games at gamestop. There's no best buy in my city. I've been a prime member for over a year and have cancelled my membership, I'll never buy anything crushable, sensitive, collectable, bendable or anything thats not indestructible from them again. Hundreds and hundreds of things ive ordered them have ALL come damaged in some shape or form, crushed CE boxes, books bent, game cases cracked, etc... their shipping department must be run by idiots, as they have the worst packing methods I've ever seen, they lost my business and 90% of what I've bought from them I'll never buy again from them. My gamestop may be the exception but its really nice, and friendly and never had a problem in the 3 years I've been going there.

Top Bottom