• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 Gets New Direct-Feed Screenshots From Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theman2k

I just went trough the famous reloading GIF segment.

You guys can't even to believe how amazing it is on the TV.
That GIF doesn't do the game justice. The graphics are mind blowing !

CGI level like stuff going in this game !

On the downside i watched the game more then i played it, even if i take my time and explore everything and read everything.

Hope the actual game picks up soon..

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
ok.. so general pre-release consensus on this one?

I have the CE (statue) pre-ordered... which is against my usual buying pattern (digital only).. am strongly considering saving the cash and going digital, but if this turns out to be amazing then having the statue and stuff would be sweet.

will probably cancel and go digital, but is this game going to be the next "omg the PS4 is amazing!!!!!!!!" game or is it looking like "yeah it's ok... but I wouldn't sell the dog for it"

On the downside i watched the game more then i played it, even if i take my time and explore everything and read everything.

Seems like you're just getting through that introductory part we've been seeing/hearing a lot of.

Hope it picks up as well, let us know :)

It's annoying when the introductory parts over stay their welcome.

viveks86

Nice! That's still super early in the game. Do keep posting impressions! :D

Nice. Can't wait for my face to melt! I would also like my thumbs to bleed so hopefully the action picks up. Thanks for the update!

So we have a few people that say the game's taken them 8-10 hours and then because 5 of those chapters took an hour and half, we're supposed to panic?

Who knows how long each of the other chapters took. 1-5 could have taken 5 hours, 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, so why should that have any bearing on what the actual game length will be?

Wow he must be nearly finishing it....

classy.gif

Trevelyon

It's sooooo brown!

I was in Heathrow for a connecting flight just two months ago. As a Londonain-ite historical expert and English culture genius, RAD has failed miserably at capturing the sensual luminous neon pink spectual that was the London skyline of that time.

Pre-order... unordered... 2015. Take that to the bank, Neogoof.

thursday morning

Thursday, I think. 8AM EST.

Thursday. 8am EST

If memory serves, Greg Miller on a recent livestream said it lifts on the 19th at 5am pacific time.

Thx :D

Thought the 19th was next friday. I was wrong.
Just saw IGN tweeting:
Keep an eye on us early February 19th for an important review ;)
https://twitter.com/IGN/status/566346816174575616

OneLetter

no, you can't even use L3 button the switch aiming directions which is REALLY annoying.

Go into the controller settings, and turn on Camera Bias. It's off by default. This will allow you to switch which shoulder you look over using the touchpad.

Also, please don't post anymore videos. :)

It was hard to avoid stuff this week, can you imagine what will happen next week. Especially here in the US, games come out on Tuesday usually and retailers just put these things out. I have a feeling a lot more people will have this game next week before release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom