• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 has gone gold

VinFTW

Yeah, I'm gonna need for you all to go ahead and stop posting in this thread...

Each day I come to NeoGAF and see the Order thread on the front page makes the wait that much harder... I went from wait and see to day one.

Now I got the brilliant idea from some of you to grab some whiskey and enjoy the game as well...

What.. is happening.

shmoglish

Yeah, I'm gonna need for you all to go ahead and stop posting in this thread...

Each day I come to NeoGAF and see the Order thread on the front page makes the wait that much harder... I went from wait and see to day one.

Now I got the brilliant idea from some of you to grab some whiskey and enjoy the game as well...

What.. is happening.
Do you have a mustache already?

Alienous

It's a third person shooter. Are you really expecting some sort of revolutionary gameplay? I really don't understand these questions. What are you looking for that's going to make up your mind on the game when you hear it?

It begins.

He's saying the controls are great. Probably just means things are tight and responsive. Don't know what more he could elaborate on.

I'm slightly more optimistic about the game than I was when I made that post, but I'm not sure I can say why, other than a opinion that seems solid.

H4r4kiri

I somehow heard that the Soundtracks is included, if you preorder on PSN , but I haven't seen it on the orderdetails ?

BTW: I live in Europe / Germany. I only see it on the US store. If true this is not fair at all. We pay more and get less ?

I somehow heard that the Soundtracks is included, if you preorder on PSN , but I haven't seen it on the orderdetails ?

BTW: I live in Europe / Germany. I only see it on the US store. If true this is not fair at all. We pay more and get less ?

Preorder bonuses are often different from region to region. It sucks but AFAIK it's always been like that.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Buying the Order on release day for $52.25 (GCU member at Best Buy) and once im finished the game, I'll trade it back in to Best Buy and im going to guess that the trade in base value will be $40.00 plus the 10% GCU bonus and I get back $44.00 in credit so in turn, the game will cost me $8.25 which is one hell of a deal in my opinion. :)

jimflox

Neo Member
Buying the Order on release day for $52.25 (GCU member at Best Buy) and once im finished the game, I'll trade it back in to Best Buy and im going to guess that the trade in base value will be $40.00 plus the 10% GCU bonus and I get back $44.00 in credit so in turn, the game will cost me $8.25 which is one hell of a deal in my opinion. :)

Same here. If you're keen on selling your pre-order DLC on ebay, you can net anywhere from $5-$20+ depending on the reception the game gets and the rarity of the codes. I netted $16 for my Best Buy Dying Light preorder DLC.

Lately I wind up either profiting from my BB GCU preorders ($12 off with the 20%, $10 in rewards certs if applicable, maybe $10 on ebay for the preorder bonus DLC, and trade in for $30-40 plus 10% GCU bonus again), or being down $5 or so when all is said and done. Keeps the gaming cheap.

shmoglish

Looks like you are right. The digital us version contains a bouns worth 15$ with soundtrack and so on. German version contains only the weapons/Skin dlc. The Saturnsteelbookedition is already 60-70€ plus 19€ for the ost.

I am hoping that I can snatch a copy early next week. One of the reason I avoided digital pre-order was because of the chance that we might get the game early.

dhvqsh.gif

I love that this goofy-ass shot from the show is now in GIF form. Perfect.

I've had tempered expectations until now. Some of these top secret, hush hush "impressions" are getting me so fucking hyped.

I went for the cheap Dick Smith pre-order price of $59.98...

As did I. If they don't get the game in stock on release day I'm getting a refund and going somewhere else though. I happen to have release day off work so there's no way I'm not getting the game on the 20th.

Put my pre-order down today.

I get one of those 14cm sackboys with it. Can't wait.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/platforms/ps4/the-order-1886-limited-edition/423196/

I got the standard edition though.

I was going to go for that (it's better than paying $99 at EB without sackboy - LOL EB), but in the end I went with Dick Smith for $60. I can't resist that.

I got a sackboy figure when I pre-ordered Ascension at JB and I was impressed with it....but I'm not paying an extra $34 for it and some useless DLC.

Those who pre ordered from dick smith, are you expecting it to be available on launch day to pick up? Reason being that I've read about people who have pre ordered, then finding out that they're out of stock and having to wait a couple of weeks for it.

For the record I pre ordered off PSN.

Those who pre ordered from dick smith, are you expecting it to be available on launch day to pick up? Reason being that I've read about people who have pre ordered, then finding out that they're out of stock and having to wait a couple of weeks for it.

I am. I pre-ordered Infamous Second Son in store and got it on release day no problems. Not sure about ordering online.

Should be fine, I've got 5 or 6 games through Dick Smith instore for PS4 and all of them were available on release day. Haven't heard of stock issues and this game went gold really early so I expect shipments will hit stores with plenty of time for release day.

You should get a text the afternoon before release day saying if the store has the stock ready for the next day or not in any case.

Top Bottom