• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 |OT| Gears of Yore

Hanmik

I made this gif a week or so ago..

4HIPbfP.gif

Great OT, and I'm suddenly really excited for tomorrow!

...assuming it gets to me on time of course. Ordered through a site I've not used before for cheapness. Hopefully it all works out fine.

WITHE1982

Nice OT and great title.

Looking forward to 1pm here in the UK when reviews drop. I have my copy pre-ordered at Tesco's and I'm gonna head down and try and convince some naive youngster/trainee to sell me my copy today.

Great OT. So very hyoed for this. Have successfully managed to avoid any major story spoilers...

Gamepur gave it a 9.5. I've kinda heard of them............I think lol

Biogamer Girl is the only review that truly matters.

The one that will make or break this game...

Harmen

Ironically, not if it reviews well.

No way this will review "well" enough for that (as in >8). Would gladly eat crow though (and think I will like the game regardless).

Looking forward to more gaf reactions (namely from people with similar taste). I am replaying some old favourites, so do not buy any games for a while.

RexNovis

Banned
So excited to finally play this game. I've been anticipating it ever since I had the chance to speak to a few devs from RAD about it at a SIGGRAPH talk a few months after it was revealed. Really looking forward to seeing all their textile, texture and shading tech in action without image or video compression.

Ironically, not if it reviews well.

Depressingly accurate.

AdanVC

Q.- How can I grow a badass mustache like the characters in the game?

Dis game is looking gooodddddddd! Looking forward to see badass screenshots on the screenshot thread :D This game doesn't have photo mode like Driveclub or TLOU Remastered??

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Crossing fingers my copy arrives today and I can jump in tonight. Haven't had day 1 hype for a game in a while.

Skux

Dis game is looking gooodddddddd! Looking forward to see badass screenshots on the screenshot thread :D This game doesn't have photo mode like Driveclub or TLOU Remastered??

Some have said that a photo mode is coming but nothing official has been announced.

Alright I'm off to bed and will probably wake up to a batshit insane 3,000 reply review thread.

Godspeed, GAF.

Azdoune

Q.- How can I grow a badass mustache like the characters in the game?

Photomode will be released with a patch, but we don't know when.

Top Bottom