• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The picked version of the MadBox is.....

tkscz

I still don't know why they think they'll be able to break into the console market this late in the game. At least wait until the next gen starts popping up.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
An improvement I guess. Still too mad for me.

images

Last edited:

jadedm17

It looks simple enough I wouldnt mind having in my livingroom, keeps the fun M aesthetic, looks "mad".... I actually really like it.
No idea if I'd actually buy this but it looks nice.
Looks like my cable box
So its a box?
Welcome to 2019, theres not really a lot of wiggle room for improving how most electronics look right now. See : All phones.
I'm not sure what else you were expecting?

Last edited:
this might be the best case scenario for a facepalm meme ever.

pro tip: don't listen to the public.

jfc. when will companies learn. this is essentially Boaty Mcboatface: Home Console edition

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I want it to have a giant cup holder in the middle. And the start up melody should be La Cucaracha.

Elcid

Banned
My God you all are vicious. I'd rather buy that one than the OG Xbox One again. That thing was a VCR. This atleast looks cool.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I personally don't care what it looks like as I agree I think the OG Xbox One was hideous.

Just pack it with a ton of power and see what happens.

I am a sucker for tech and would love to see another player get into this market.

GreatGreen

Neo Member
"Yeah, hello, Acme Router Company? Yeah, this is xXxDrizzzztCyborgNinjaxXx and I need a serious router that looks like, well... imagine the cast of the 90's cult classic movie 'Hackers' had a baby with the cast of 2 Fast 2 Furious, then that baby grew up to be a cosplayer. Give me a router that dude would design, but with sharper angles and more random lights and shit on it."

Top Bottom