• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The pussy photo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodcow

DSC08822_Large.jpg

DSC03034.jpg

DSC02856.jpg

Crispy

:lol I'm wondering whether goodcow is pleased with the direction this thread is going, is there a pussy anatomy expert on the forum?

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Blackcherry said:
dont think so, theres two holes
cats penises are not external like a dogs, I think that is a male, possibly neutered.

Though some male cats have huge balls, once those are lopped off it looks similar a female, its hard to explain the difference in look without pics and I couldn't find any.

Perhaps goodcow could just enlighten us to the cats gender?

boy this thread took a turn.

anyway, I used to have two cats, Fido and Rover, but Fido ran away and now I only have Rover.

rover-bed.jpg

we were trying to clean the sheets and she decided to go to sleep on the pillow, under the blanket.

rover-box.jpg

she loves boxes.

rover-bucket.jpg

I have no idea.

rover-paper.jpg

she can be lazy sometimes.

rover-spider-1.jpg

she's pretty weird.

fallout

KiNeSiS said:
I want a picture of an actual disected cat.
We dissected cats in Grade 11 Bio.

While we were doing it, it was education week (retarded, I know) and some people were making a video of things going on at the school. So they took some shots of us dissecting the cats. The footage they used was me using a pair of scissors to cut through the rib cage. There was juice leaking out and everything, with little bits of fat floating around in it.

Then, they were showing the video in the foyer during lunch hours. I remember seeing a bunch of younger kids watching the video, because hey, when you're young, technology in school is a big draw. Then I hear this one girl say "... what's that? I think it's a cat! OH MY GOD!" and she was just shocked. Ah well, all in the name of science, right? :lol

Kuroyume

Banned
Why the fuck do you guys have to fuck the thread with pictures of dead cats? Get some some damn taste.

Cute cats for those who posted pics of theirs....

scola said:
cats penises are not external like a dogs, I think that is a male, possibly neutered.

Though some male cats have huge balls, once those are lopped off it looks similar a female, its hard to explain the difference in look without pics and I couldn't find any.

Perhaps goodcow could just enlighten us to the cats gender?

whoa! that mean its suck to be a cat. BTW, do im one of a rare bunch of peoples that totally hate cats? they are the most useless human companion ever imo.

KiNeSiS

Banned
Blackcherry said:
whoa! that mean its suck to be a cat. BTW, do im one of a rare bunch of peoples that totally hate cats? they are the most useless human companion ever imo.

You are not alone my brother.
I used to hate them, now I just find them as a useless companion.
But I am biased toward dogs with good reason.

Drozmight

I accidentally hit a cat the other day in my car. Two white cats were in th emiddle of the road for some reason... it was night and I thought it was snow from far away until I got close and one of them ran out in front of me.

Malakhov

Banned
My cat:

cat.jpg

"I know I'm hot but take off that fucking flash out of my face"

My other cat:

cat2.jpg

My dog:

dog.jpg

"Dont you have better things to do than take pictures of me while I'm eating?"

Malakhov said:
My cat: