• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
Boo NM,

Trump dissing Martinez was one of the few things he did that made me happy. She's such an awful Governor.

I think NY wants to go last. They can go in any order they want.

So Michigan made sense. But NY passing? Do they come back to them? But if so, it wouldn't have made any sense for Michigan to pass. Unless the proportions just didn't add up.

jediyoshi

NC GOP voted more for No Preference than Jeb

SqZvr7R.png

enemy2k

But he's not a born-again Christian and prayer has always been at the convention and will be at the DNC. Hillary Clinton is probably more religious than Trump. Your aunt needs to be made aware of these things. Tired of this type of misinformation.
Yeah my mother tried to tell her these things. She doesn't seem to care though. And she brought up some meeting Trump had with 1,000 evangelicals and how this famous preacher on Facebook is telling his followers that trump is a "baby Christian" and needs support. and she believes all this.

Lmao this shit is crazy man. Some people are hopeless?

RPGCrazied

Time to get serious yall, they are about to nominate the most hated man in America right now and for good reason.

VOTE IN NOVEMBER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom