• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
0d27cef8a4c92c9eadae39c49a3669e4.jpg

Oklahoma, come on you don't want to be the Reddest state! You want to be a battleground state if you want anyone to give a shit about you during an election year.

enemy2k

Add her on social media for the purposes of rubbing it in when he loses.

Idk if I could deal with seeing her shit on Facebook till then. I guess I could block her from my news feed like I did with my dad and a few others lol. Had to block my father cause he's anti Obama and pro trump and he's racist. Sucks when your father is like that. I'm glad I'm nothing like him though. My mom raised me as a single mother.

Trump is a truly terrible candidate but I'm afraid polls will be skewed due to a lot of people that won't admit they are voting for the skumbag. It will only take a little nudge for these people to "come around" on TP.

Yeah some people support him secretly, at least some of them feel shame. Means they may see the truth at some point. Some people are hopeless though.

Kid Heart

Hah, of course Oregon had to throw some shade at Hillary. I guess it did seem to good to be true that we could go through this thing with some resemblance of civility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom