• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 'Scribblenauts Avatars' Thread-The artists have left the building

Haunted

Scribble-Red Harlow has been officially introduced into my rotating avatar queue.

hidepsyence said:
My humble request :

Kamina from fuckin' Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Pretty sure I've seen him done for someone else already.

jrricky

Banned
jrricky said:
Here is Bayonetta for Tiduz

BayonettaScribble.png
BayonettaScribble90X120.png

I'll do some more later in the day when I have time.
EatChildren said:
I don't mean to offend, but is there a reason you've gone with a more grainy pixellated edge style over the sharper imagery of the others?
Nah, its because I committed the sin of not using the tablet last night to smooth out the edges, I had a problem with the tablet. Thanks for pinpointing it though. Gonna clean it up, plus thats why crits are great.

Kunan

Gah I swore to stop hitting F5 on this thread less than 30 seconds before the Mario ones appeared last night :lol

JSnake said:
Nah, I have adult Simon who looks pretty similar and is also similar manly.

Fixed for truth.

jrricky said:
Nah, its because I committed the sin of not using the tablet last night to smooth out the edges, I had a problem with the tablet. Thanks for pinpointing it though. Gonna clean it up, plus thats why crits are great.

I dont know the others, but im not using the tablet.

Volcynika

Error said:
Jack Frost please.

reference pic for those who don't know who he is...

http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/jackfrost_atlus.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Must have an error linking that image [SPOILER]I'm sorry[/SPOILER]

I requested him already, but my first priority request is Millia Rage, so if both get made, you can take good ole Jack.

Fireflu

If any one has the time I request any character from Mighty Max (Max, Virgil, Norman, etc)
and either Bucky O'hare or Jazz Jackrabbit.

I would be very very grateful to anyone who produces any of these.

Tytree

Neo Member
This is what I get for putting off a request!

Politely requesting a Linebeck scribble. I'll just leave these here for reference:

Instead, I am requesting Lezard Valeth from Valkyrie Profile:

66701.jpg

rezado.jpg

Considering how many requests you are churning through, "never" I think is an acceptable date for me to receive this.

atomsk

Party Pooper
request list updated to Tytree. added a bunch, removed a couple that were filled.

for those of you who keep on insisting posting "do my avatar plz" it would be good to let us know who the fuck your avatar is. otherwise i'm just going to link back to that post.

JSnake

Masked Man said:
But it was because of him that Simon got an idea of how to look so badass later on. ;D

The fact that the two look like they're genetic brothers isn't Kamina's doing. :eek:

OR IS IT

Top Bottom