• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 'Scribblenauts Avatars' Thread-The artists have left the building

Yoboman

I'd love one of MGS2 Snake (cigarette a must) sneaking up on a Gurlukovich soldier.

I just tried to make it myself! Failed miserably

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Yoboman said:
I'd love one of MGS2 Snake (cigarette a must) sneaking up on a Gurlukovich soldier.

I just tried to make it myself! Failed miserably
An Amelie scribblenauts avatar would be nifty cool as well.

Some Robyn pics:
2ekulvt.jpg

291gye9.jpg

Linkhero1

atomsk said:
alright, these should be all the UNFULFILLED requests up to HOOTIE

140+ >_<

Gigaton List

anyone who changed thier mind was placed in order with everyone else, sorry!

oh god the carpal tunnel! :lol
Why am I so low on that list? People who requested after me got what they requested for. I can wait because I really enjoy seeing what these artists can do.

Edit: Now that I look at it, I'm not that low :p

jrricky

Banned
MarioScribble.png
MarioScribble90X140.png

Dont remember who wanted Mario but here he is.

EDIT: OK I think I can start going over the list and pitch in for some of those now. Should I make the scribbles look left or right?

antispin

Divvy said:
Didn't have much time today, so here's some simple ones that are up for grabs:

11si36c.png

Back to requests tomorrow!

Mine if nobody minds. Will change and relinquish if someone makes me the Duke Nukem one :D

Jefklak

Man I've never seen such hype in a long time (didn't follow DQ9 loltastics)
I really hope the game is even a little bit as awesome as I'm expecting it to be right now...

Bought Lock's Quest yesterday to celebrate my anxiousness.

C_V

Red Scarlet said:
Slime Knight's slime is usually green, if that matters.
Aeana said I can snag the red slime, but since you made it...
Yeah, I figured that. I just took that slime base and recolored it blue and red. And feel free to take the red slime, I don't mind.

Anywho, here's Aeana's Slime Knight:
Scribble Slime Knight
scribbleslimeknight.png

I believe I made it legal avatar size. I also readjusted the size of my previous two slimes, and made another slime as well.

Scribble Slime
scribbleslime-2.png

Scribble Red Slime
scribbleredslime-2.png

Scribble Metal Slime
scribblemetalslime-1.png

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Shig said:
I was gonna request one but I thought better of it when I saw the waiting list. Holy Sheez. Did one myself, pretty happy with it.

edit: bigger version for Huelen's catalog
eyeshield21big.png

It's Sena Kobayakawa from Eyeshield 21.

Can you make one of Hiruma too? Preferably with a thicker white border.

mclem

HUELEN10 said:
Be a bit before it is all up to date, my internet is sucking HARD. Every request and artist will be credited, and archive paks will be made and updated for you to enjoy!

Needs more Left Bank Two.

Haru

If someone could eventually do Zidane or Vivi from FF9, I would be forever grateful.
In the meantime, if I could have the metal slime?
scribblemetalslime.png

FSLink

Banned
Kind of wishing for a Scribblenauts' version of Mother 3's Masked Man to replace my current avatar. :p
eb_mother3-maskedman641.gif
maskedmanavatar516.png

Would also be cool to eventually see the rest of the Mother 3 cast, like Kumatora, Duster, and Boney. :3 Saw the Lucas one in the Scribblenauts' thread, and saw that Flint was already requested, so would be kinda cool to see a full set. XD

Red Scarlet

C_V said:
Yeah, I figured that. I just took that slime base and recolored it blue and red. And feel free to take the red slime, I don't mind.

Anywho, here's Aeana's Slime Knight:
Scribble Slime Knight
scribbleslimeknight.png

I believe I made it legal avatar size. I also readjusted the size of my previous two slimes, and made another slime as well.

No, it's 71x120. The forum software or whatever it is will automatically make it be 90 wide, so that will then make it about 90x140 (90x120 is the 'limit'). Try to make them 90 pixels wide so there won't be any resizing.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
jrricky said:
Here is Bayonetta for Tiduz

BayonettaScribble.png
BayonettaScribble90X120.png

I'll do some more later in the day when I have time.

I don't mean to offend, but is there a reason you've gone with a more grainy pixellated edge style over the sharper imagery of the others?

C_V

Red Scarlet said:
No, it's 71x120. The forum software or whatever it is will automatically make it be 90 wide, so that will then make it about 90x140 (90x120 is the 'limit'). Try to make them 90 pixels wide so there won't be any resizing.
Apologies, and thanks. Here's a readjusted 90x120 one.
scribbleslimeknight-2.png

Does this look okay?
I'll fix the slimes up in my previous post as well, even though they won't break the height rule.
EDIT: I'm terrible at this lol. It's already been posted, but I thought I'd add it to my photobucket as well. Here's the proper version, that doesn't look stretched as hell.
scribbleslimeknight-3.png

Twig

Banned
HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD?

I was wondering why everyone disappeared from the official thread, hah.

I checked through to see if anyone fulfilled my request for Ludwig von Koopa but couldn't find it.

So, re-requesting. I'm high up on the list, right?! ):

ludwig986.jpg

ludwig_large904.jpg

Preferably in the position of my old avatar. Bonus if animated (but of course I don't expect it to be!)

superpeach-ludwig1a169.gif

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
C_V said:
Apologies, and thanks. Here's a readjusted 90x120 one.
scribbleslimeknight-2.png

Does this look okay?
I'll fix the slimes up in my previous post as well, even though they won't break the height rule.
Now it's stretched though. You could add some blank spaces on the sides so it gets to 90 pixels wide without stretching the pic, like this:

i5zxnn.png
<- (90x120)

Good work, by the way. :)

C_V

Fuu said:
Now it's stretched though. You could add some blank spaces on the sides so it gets to 90 pixels wide without stretching the pic, like this:

i5zxnn.png
<- (90x120)

Good work, by the way. :)
Hahaha, why did I not think of that before. I'm terrible lol. Thanks.

Jme

jrricky said:
MarioScribble.png
MarioScribble90X140.png

Dont remember who wanted Mario but here he is.

EDIT: OK I think I can start going over the list and pitch in for some of those now. Should I make the scribbles look left or right?

It was me! Thanks! I hope you dont mind but I flipped him because that was in my original request (that he face the right since that's how he is in the non-3d games.)

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Ooh, this could be delightful for me! But the animation, can it be done properly? :O

Masked Man

I said wow
These are seriously incredible! :O I haven't even read through the entire thread and yet I am immensely impressed with GAF's artistic talents.
If it's not too much too ask.... How about something to match my username? ;)

MaskedMan001.jpg

super-smash-bros-brawl-20080125113350860.jpg

3095867582_ae7b0aa1cc.jpg

Thanks!! <3

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Went ahead and made my own Hiruma for a friend. Sadly my own avatar can't be scribblenaut-ized.

Anyway:

1jvlf7.png

And the avatar version:

6f37ub.png

Vashu

Well, I might as well join in. I don't know much about the game, E3 was craaazy so I couldn't play it, but from what I've read so far it's mayhem. Hoping to get an interview with one of the producers soon.

Here's my request:

trigun_Vash_Wolfwood_018.jpg

Url to another one (Too big): http://i38.tinypic.com/2ngu53r.jpg

As expected!

batbeg

Masked Man said:
These are seriously incredible! :O I haven't even read through the entire thread and yet I am immensely impressed with GAF's artistic talents.
If it's not too much too ask.... How about something to match my username? ;)

Thanks!! <3

FSLink asked just a few posts before you :p

GDGF

Soothsayer
Top Bottom