• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Sunday Sport (British Newspaper) is truly insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, really:

zC0m9If.jpg

IZIL52s.jpg

bXNnOjh.jpg

nuALYOQ.jpg

ciwiEqh.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
truly the shittiest of the shit
cannot believe it has a reader base

Clegg

There's a Sunday Sport article about a man burning his bellend from fucking a lasagne.

It's a quality newspaper.

Rich!

When I ran a convenience store, I was stunned by the amount of people who actually believed all of their articles

That's so hilariously over the top. The kid smokes, drinks, has no father, only showed up to school twice, and "boots children" for no reason. Oh, but he can't blend the cat because the electricity's been shut off!

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Hah. Tabloids are great entertainment while waiting to buy your groceries. That PS4 one is fantastic.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
'so get me a PS4 cunt' is basically the informal GAF motto. That kid has a future here.

Maybe things have changed since I sold newspapers but the Sport was literally just tits and football with nonsense like this thrown in as filler.

Oh, and Tennis during Wimbledon.

PJV3

Maybe things have changed since I sold newspapers but the Sport was literally just tits and football with nonsense like this thrown in as filler.

Oh, and Tennis during Wimbledon.

I read it as a boob starved teenager, then it seemed to get a bit nastier like the Mail and I stopped reading it.

Well read the daft stories, I mostly looked at it.

funkypie

Banned
British journalism; best in the world.
They also ran a story of a man having sex with a snow man and getting frost bite on his dick.

Also sex with a gregge pasty which burnt his bellend.

The quote from the snow man was " worse than Saville"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom