• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Sunday Sport (British Newspaper) is truly insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Everybody loved Raymond. Until he did this.

zC0m9If.jpg

funkypie

Banned
Sorry but I had to go look up all of them, they are too funny, I am dead.

4faab318654b0b6841be8b7411c0777f.jpg

Monkey on 40k benefits a year that he spends on beer and bananas. Loll

Malikov

Banned
do they just grab random Facebook photos and mugshots and put them in a headline generator to get random text ?

leadbelly

Banned
This is a parody tabloid, right?

I don't really know what you call it. It pretty much is.

I remember watching a documentary once about the Sunday Sport, They intentionally write ludicrous stories of course, but they said that they set out to find real stories (lol). In the documentary a reporter follows up on a story about a couple whose son was turned into a fish finger by aliens. They go to the couple's house to interview them and the fish finger was placed on the table (lol). It was fucking mental.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbe1OpGHUEU

I don't really know what you call it. It pretty much is.

I remember watching a documentary once about the Sunday Sport, They intentional write ludicrous stories of course, but they said that they set out to find real stories (lol). In the documentary a reporter follows up on a story about a couple whose son was turned into a fish finger by aliens. They go to the couple's house to interview them and the fish finger placed on the table (lol). It was fucking mental.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbe1OpGHUEU

Hahahah! I remember that lol!

choodi

Banned
I just want to know where they get the photos from.

Surely they can't just use random people, right? That would be libel

I just want to know where they get the photos from.

Surely they can't just use random people, right? That would be libel

I think it's got to the point of infamy now where stupid people/people who don't care/people who are desperate for some extra cash concoct these stories and then sell them to the Sport, including a photo or two, for a quick few quid.

choodi

Banned
I think it's got to the point of infamy now where stupid people/people who don't care/people who are desperate for some extra cash concoct these stories and then sell them to the Sport, including a photo or two, for a quick few quid.

I think that makes it even funnier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom