• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The TGS 2009 Sony Key Note- Otherwise Known as ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
So is MS up next?

"The DEFINITIVE racing game of this generation. The DEFINITIVE racing game of this generation. The DEFINITIVE racing game of this generation. THE DEFINITIVE RACING GAME OF THIS GENERATION.

Did I mention that it will be the DEFINITIVE FREAKING RACING GAME OF THIS GENERATION?"

Zen

Banned
Everything they've told us are things we already knew from Gamescon.

EDIT: I like how David is convinced that the shows over even though other sites are still talking about Kaz talking about things. :lol

Fimbulvetr said:
I was just in the shower for about 8 pages.

Can anybody sum up what I missed?

the keynote was the business jargon and junk we already know. announcements come in 3 or so hours during the ACTUAL PRESS CONFERENCE.

i hope you didn't rush your shower. :lol

~Kinggi~

Banned
Chorazin said:
Well, SCEJ is up soon, so that'll give us all the good stuff. :)
Why do people believe this? the keynote was the big opening. If there as anything worthwhile to announce they would have done it here.

They might show some more footage of games but no surprises.

So how many hours until the conference? I need hours not the time of the conference because I live in europe.

Btw the wand sucks and I'm not gonna buy it. Thanks a lot Sony for listening to our pleas for an analog stick.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
VegaShinra said:
1Up bounced the keynote. :lol

They need to hire Steve Jobs, he can make announcements at Keynotes exciting.

billy.sea

Banned
Can someone explain to me the differences between a keynote and a conference? I want to make my time wasted here to worth something.

Top Bottom