• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Verge “ Why is the PS5 outperforming the ‘world’s most powerful console’?

AlexxKidd

From The Verge,

“Some of these differences could be down to bugs, but I’ve been speaking to developers (who wish to remain anonymous) about the Xbox Series X development environment and it’s clear things are a little complicated.

Microsoft only allowed developers to submit games for Xbox Series X certification in June, after delivering an update to its Game Developers Kit (GDK). That followed the company’s rather tight schedule for dev kit allocations, all while I’ve been consistently hearing that many developers had access to PS5 dev kits far in advance of Xbox versions.”

Interfectum

Microsoft wants to surprise Sony this time :messenger_grinning:

tenor.gif

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure Microsoft will be fine with Series X.
With the difference in power being what it is and factoring in diminishing returns, multiplats will be nearly identical in short time leaving only the biggest console warriors to boast about this stuff.

CAB_Life

Tommy still gunning for that lucrative MS PR position. Hope it works out for him.

With quotes like this he's doomed to fail:

"Ultimately, it’s the games that matter and Microsoft’s launch lineup has relied heavily on third-party games that aren’t backing up its performance claims. The Xbox Series X has been great at backward compatibility, accessibility, and accessory support, but Microsoft still needs to deliver more games from its Xbox Game Studios to really show the power of the console."

Helps to read the article first before spouting fanboy drivel.

With quotes like this he's doomed to fail:

"Ultimately, it’s the games that matter and Microsoft’s launch lineup has relied heavily on third-party games that aren’t backing up its performance claims. The Xbox Series X has been great at backward compatibility, accessibility, and accessory support, but Microsoft still needs to deliver more games from its Xbox Game Studios to really show the power of the console."

Helps to read the article first before spouting fanboy drivel.

Honestly I wouldn't even bother, seems SonyGAF collectively lost the race for a console to bots and now spend all day R5'ing on Gaming Discussion waiting for an Xbox thread to shit on. This is just today's.

Top Bottom