• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Walking Dead: The Game Retail Bundle

dralla

I didn't have any problems with the 360 version, I had some occasional stuttering but it didn't effect gameplay at all. I've got an old arcade 360, not the slim

winter

Are we going to get a patch for this or what?

I can't believe that I still can't play this game on my xbox yet. You'd think Telltale would have gotten off their asses and patched the retail version before the 25th to avoid the bad press that comes with a shit ton of people realizing they received a broken game Christmas day. The game's been out since the 11th and all we've gotten is a forum post on the 16th acknowledging there is an issue.

I mean how fucking hard can it be to release a patch to make this game work on a 360 slim when the downloadable version supposedly runs fine?

What are they doing? I feel like if this were any other developer, they would have had a patch out within the first few days. But then again, any other developer also would have tested their game on a console a significant portion of its audience will be using.

Patches have to go through certs correct? And doesnt MS charge for updates? I'm ignorant on the topic but just be patient. It'll be worth the wait. ;)

Top Bottom