The Weather Thread

PKM

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2017
34° here in Jersey. Little wind but clear.

Thankfully I went out last winter and purchased pants and a coat from Deluth. Wind and water resistant. Spent last winter up 6 stories on a rig and didnt feel a thing.

Not a fan of the snow tho. I commute an hour and snow turns that trip into 2 or 3 hours. Last snow we had about a month ago took me 5 hours to get home...HORRIBLE.

Oct 5, 2016
Visited my partner’s mum’s headstone in the cemetery yesterday. We stood there under brollies in the rain for ages.

The only noise you could hear was from the rain lashing against the umbrella’s canopy overhead. Bliss.

Last edited:

Anasta

Neo Member
Oct 9, 2018
The weather in Lithuania is terrible. There is a lot of snow and still snowing and -2 of temperature so all the roads are very slippery

Sep 4, 2018
it seems like winter has disappeared here in the south and in it's place we have tons of fog. it's like 60 degrees so im out walking around in a t-shirt. the fog is so dense, i love it. the other night i was out taking photos of the skyscrapers with the tops of them hidden in the fog. it's looks so cool. plus it's raining a lot, making it perfect for naps, movies, video games, etc. foggy and rainy is my favorite type of weather =)

Jun 22, 2014
Does anyone here happen to know what the overnight temps are like near Sacramento, CA during the hottest months?

Also, in case anyone cares...I'm in Michigan, and this is the least snow I've ever seen here. It has kind of snowed twice. I've never in my like had a Christmas without snow. The sun even showed up today.