• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The "whoops" official Halo 3 thread of BELIEVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the Halo Comparison video on GameTrailers comparing the visuals of Halo: CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3 and as far as I'm concerned any allegations of Halo 3 being "HALO2HDLOL" are right out the window. It's seriously one of the best looking games on the system right up there with Gears of War. Very different visual styles, but two of the best looking games on the system. CAN'T WAIT for tomorrow.

mysticstylez said:
Redoing the thread is like getting 99% in San Andreas, and you are about to hit 100% then your save is corrupted and you are fucked. Would you really wanna do that all over again?

I wouldn't. But Ghaleon is a saintly kind of guy (I hope).

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Going by Bishoptl's warning, Tek should be banned for the spoiler alone. As far as sp0rsk goes, I think it was irresponsible to sabotage the thread and he should share the same fate as Tek.

Ace 8095 said:
There is no gif in my photobucket to describe how I feel right now.
6ew5buu.gif

In other news I just saw a flash based Halo advert which asks you to shoot a Spartan to win a Nintendo Wii. Can you sue for that Stinkles?

4udkz1k.jpg

GhaleonEB

sp0rsk said:
You didn't back up your post?
I've got it, I just miss the thread. There was a lot of good stuff in there. And I can't edit the OP of this one, as I had the OP of the other. I was doing daily updates.

I just woke up and said that out loud. What should I do?

MCD

GhaleonEB said:
I've got it, I just miss the thread. There was a lot of good stuff in there. And I can't edit the OP of this one, as I had the OP of the other. I was doing daily updates.

Make a new thread.

Finish the fight.

Nutter

GhaleonEB said:

Just make a new thread Ghal

Dirtbag

GhaleonEB said:

make a new thread.
this is thread is bullshit.

GONZO

Start up a new thread, we'll fill it back up. And I suggest that all posts in said thread should be signed " Teknopathetic was being too penisy"

GhaleonEB said:

Start a new thread with the OP so you can edit it. As I said, we'll populate it ourselves even if it doesn't get stickied. It will be stronger than the last, as it will be fuelled by righteousness.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
GhaleonEB said:

Look behind curtain number 1.

fse

DenogginizerOS said:
Going by Bishoptl's warning, Tek should be banned for the spoiler alone. As far as sp0rsk goes, I think it was irresponsible to sabotage the thread and he should share the same fate as Tek.

seems fair

Scotch

DenogginizerOS said:

Alas, it won't happen.

Also, shit like this would never happen to an MGS4 thread or something, but hey, that's GAF for ya.

Sweet Jesus, this cracks me up! :lol Seriously, how can someone make a mistake this size? I do feel sorry for Ghaleon though. :(

Isn't there any way to save the original thread?

ElRenoRaven

I say make a new thread. You worked freaking hard on it and had some....um....person go and destroy it like a child.

So I say start over and let them delete this one and resticky your work.

Brannon

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Tre - "...Yes! *sips Game Fuel*

A tragic day, to be sure, but you have less than 14 hours left until Halo 3.

14 hours.

Halo 3.

14 hours, no more 'sleeps'.

Can you dig it?

MCD

DenogginizerOS said:

sp0rsk apologized, while Tek on the other hand...is banned.

besada

Banned
f_elz said:
seems fair

I agree. Spoilers are spoilers. If Sporsk was in on it, they should both go.

Or Ghaleon could just make an abusive thread title, like "The Official Halo 3 thread, regardless of mod douchebaggery"

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Yeah, the spoilers were uncalled for. I've banned Tre for one month.

I'm working on getting the thread restored. Don't know if it's possible, but we'll see.

Nutter

EviLore said:
Yeah, the spoilers were uncalled for. I've banned Tre for one month.

I'm working on getting the thread restored. Don't know if it's possible, but we'll see.
So its not a prank? :(

Kabouter

DenogginizerOS said:
I agree, Tek should be banned. That asshole. He must burn in a sea of holy fire on the first day of Halo 3.

Proelite

I just watched the new short. Best one ever. The only critiscism that I have is the some of the wierd digital overlays over the scene. Otherwise, brilliant short that shows a piece of background story to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom