• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wii House

This is a house Nintendo have set up in London so Journalists can enjoy Wii in the kind of expensive minimalist settings Nintendo portray in all their lifestyle PR artwork!

These pictures have been imageshack'd. Expect the stupid frog thing before long... so if you see any you like save and rehost, or grab em from the source. Which is, as it happens, one of the sites thats censored round these parts (see watermarks):

Goldrusher

What's the deal these days with televisions 5 or 6 feet high on the wall ?
And they're not even tilted towards the couch.

Awful.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Goldrusher said:
What's the deal these days with televisions 5 or 6 feet high on the wall ?
And they're not even tilted towards the couch.

Awful.
That was the first thing I thought also.

luffeN

DSFan1970 said:
Love that glass with the Wii logo. Would that be an easy DIY project?

probably. i can imagine that you would "only" have to buy a glass panel, a nontransparent self-adhesive foil (plastic film) in the same size. bevor sticking it onto the panel, take a cutter knife or whatever and cut out the wii and ur set. (does this actually work? :lol )

Zave

Ok, I'll surely regret what I'm going to do, but... :lol
Same thing here in Milan (IT), this is one of the shot taken weeks ago.

a little creepy, no?
thewiihous224411l1pa3.jpg

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Sounds like the same kind of PR stunt Microsoft used around the 360 release (in Europe as well), where you could visit Joanna Dark's apartment to play 360 games (and steal her lingerie).

VideoMan

30% Failure Rate
radioheadrule83 said:
These pictures have been imageshack'd. Expect the stupid frog thing before long...

Actually, you shouldn't be seeing the frog at all. That's because you posted these pictures the right way, which is thumbnails with links. Imageshack only limits bandwidth for direct-linked pictures. If you post thumbnails then everybody has to click to view the picture on Imageshack's site where they put an ad banner at the top and that helps pay for the bandwith. They'll never take down your pictures if you post thumbnail links, it's their policy. It should be a rule at GAF that all Imageshack pics should be posted with thumbnails.

VideoMan said:
Actually, you shouldn't be seeing the frog at all. That's because you posted these pictures the right way, which is thumbnails with links. Imageshack only limits bandwidth for direct-linked pictures. If you post thumbnails then everybody has to click to view the picture on Imageshack's site where they put an ad banner at the top and that helps pay for the bandwith. They'll never take down your pictures if you post thumbnail links, it's their policy. It should be a rule at GAF that all Imageshack pics should be posted with thumbnails.

Ooh I didn't know it worked like that :D

Theres no excuse then really. The imageshack toolbar makes it as simple as dragging any image on your computer or online to the message you're typing at GAF.

Top Bottom