• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 PS4 gameplay

tuxfool

Banned
I have hopes because they never mentioned (I think) console versions when they talked about games being censored.

Maybe you are right.... I am just hoping that somehow.. I get the uncensored version.

I have a feeling I will probably end up with one of those leaked UAE ps4 copies on May 19th. I wont even get the game early in my country and end up with a f'n censored game.

You can always try to make a foreign psn account and get it digitally or import an external copy?

Haven't followed the comparative PC performance stuff closely for this.

I have a three year old PC, 3GB 7970 and 3570K@4.4. I'm curious if that rig would give notable gains over PS4. I'll dip for PC if the difference will be great enough, but otherwise I'm quite happy to take a slightly sub-pretty PS4 version for the advantage of a no fuss, from-the-couch-with-partner experience.

Your PC should run it pretty good and better then the PS4 but I suppose it comes down to how much you value the comfort of your console setup vs the PC gains.

Denton

Haven't followed the comparative PC performance stuff closely for this.

I have a three year old PC, 3GB 7970 and 3570K@4.4. I'm curious if that rig would give notable gains over PS4. I'll dip for PC if the difference will be great enough, but otherwise I'm quite happy to take a slightly sub-pretty PS4 version for the advantage of a no fuss, from-the-couch-with-partner experience.

I have similar PC and expect twice the framerate at slightly better graphics compared to PS4, as it has been with every other nextgen game.

Of course, my PC is also connected to plasma so I get couch and superior experience all in one.

When leaked games go out to the public earlier than intended, do they also have the Day 1 patch installed? or are they currently playing the game with no day 1 patch?

When leaked games go out to the public earlier than intended, do they also have the Day 1 patch installed? or are they currently playing the game with no day 1 patch?

Probably no patch as of yet. We usually find out when the day one patch hits the servers if the game's out in the wild really early.

zkorejo

You can always try to make a foreign psn account and get it digitally or import an external copy?

I prefer physical copies, plus downloading a 36 GB game with PS4;s f'd up download speeds requires alot of patience and I honestly dont think i can handle it.

Uncensored versions will definitely be available sooner or later. If I end up with the censored one on release, I will probably buy the uncensored version once available and sell the censored one.

I believe the region difference would not be an issue here since the game is strictly SP.

Pop

Why do most streamers forget to choose the highest quality when streaming. Without that, it just looks like a smudge.

Respawn

Banned
Is it only me who is really confused that Microsoft has the marketing deal, but Playstation is getting all the footage and behind the scenes interviews? And I agree, it's much easier to watch kinga
I guess Major Nelsons unboxing video was good enough for them.

Tovarisc

lolwat, Twitch banned Maskedgamercall for streaming TW3 and unbanned him minute later? Fuck Twitch?

Edit: Streamer said he paid to get ban lifted, what?

eFKac

Is it only me who is really confused that Microsoft has the marketing deal, but Playstation is getting all the footage and behind the scenes interviews? And I agree, it's much easier to watch kinga

Well it's basically only PS Polska (one video for PS Lifestyle?), also the home country of CDPR.

MS doesn't even have a local marketing/community team here to do interviews like those.

Sony is smart though, they are not showing those videos on their main channel, but the Polish regional one have English titles for the videos as well as English subtitles ;-)

erawsd

So these Aard waves are totally still in. The guy on the stream used Aard in the water.

769703063079761734.gif

Tovarisc

I cna understand Twitch putting down the Stream, and they have every right to. But there's not reason to ban.

He bought the game legitimately, he owns it.

Twitch has in past cracked down, hard, on people for streaming games before release. You have needed special permission from publisher of the game in order to be able to stream pre-release.

Now it looks like CDP has given ok for pre-release streams.

Top Bottom