• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 PS4 gameplay

Denton

Is there a way to get rid of the tattoo in Witcher 3? I forgot to do it in the save I would import and not sure I want to play through 100+ hours of W3 with it.

I don't think anyone has confirmed it yet. But I would not be surprised if it had some funny scene with Yennefer and then she offered possibility to remove it.

DOWN

Banned
Uh this looks cross gen and I can't believe people got shit for saying it wasn't a contender for best looking game. Not even best looking open world and hardly making anyone forget Inquisition visually.

That said, I just pre-loaded because atmosphere can still happen with those looks and a 92 on metacritic means something lol

Denton

Uh this looks cross gen and I can't believe people got shit for saying it wasn't a contender for best looking game. Not even best looking open world and hardly making anyone forget Inquisition visually.

That said, I just pre-loaded because atmosphere can still happen with those looks and a 92 on metacritic means something lol

Well, apparently you are blind, but that's ok.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony

6S8Ovu3.gif

Hollow

zuqD3qV.gif

You didn't really try here.

Trace

Banned

ibo6OdpZBbBXEk.gif

RedAssedApe

Banned

1/10

Pop

Your opinion and all. But you're what's wrong with the system. Hate the game because of various reasons but feel compelled to buy it because of some score.

Sanpei

Dont do this again !

tumblr_n13g6gPPG71s9w8noo2_400.gif

Rixa

1Odeo1i.gif

Credit goes to OT

DOWN

Banned
bye me lol

I don't even know which part irked you people most

reverse-1316194281_bystanders_rescue_man_from_under_burning_car.gif

It's pretty, but it isnt wowing me visually

Again, that is scope. Technically you are walled off in The Witcher As well. You can freely roam around each area and do what you want in Dragon Age, just in a smaller scope.

There are limits in every open world game so that means nothing. The Witcher is open world it is just made up of a number of 'open worlds'. There are numerous villages etc in the world. Dragon Age barely has anywhere of significant habitation. It just has large sprawling maps with little actual content.

Also while both series are rpgs so they share much in common in terms of intent, they are pretty damn different. The writing, world design, plot, etc, in the witcher games is much better.

I keep going back and forth on whether or not I should replay Witcher 2 before I play this, only because it's been so long that I completely forgot everything that went down.

Javin98

Banned

Dafuq? This game is almost a generation ahead of last gen games in visual fidelity, especially in terms of scope, vegetation, lighting and IQ.

Vaga

Dumbfounded.gif

aravuus

Lol. Poe's law in full force.

Linconan

Damn children, stopping all the fun.
*cough
Damn straight...lol

It's OK, I'm sure they'll find their way home eventually. Right now, you've got more pressing matters to attend to. They'll understand when they're older.
heheheh. I couldn't do that,lol.

But, he did get in the car faster than usual....
He had a helping hand though.

*door opens*
"No talking boy, get in!"
*door shuts and vroooom!!!!*

"Honey we're home!"

*Starts The Witcher 3*

lol

Got mine for ps4 last saturday and have 26hours play-time.

Playing on hardest difficulty and have to say it is challenging and thats how it should be played.

Someone have a clue where to find emerald dust
for the 2 viper school blades

PS
A little tipp for new players on highest difficulty
Get to a magicstone place in the startingarea for your first skillpoint and lvl arrow parry. YOU have to get it on very hard or you die on every sidequest you encounter Archers. 2nd upgrade should be +500 vit passiv

jamster126

Neo Member
Guys my ps4 preload got cancelled because I forgot I turned automatic funding off. However the game and patch have fully loaded onto the ps4....will I be able to purchase the licence to play this game when it unlocks tonight?!

OCD Guy

Guys my ps4 preload got cancelled because I forgot I turned automatic funding off. However the game and patch have fully loaded onto the ps4....will I be able to purchase the licence to play this game when it unlocks tonight?!

Yeah once you pay for it, the game will unlock and as you've already downloaded it you're good to go.

It happened to me with GTA V.

Sai

Game's gorgeous. Going at a snail's pace, but I'm appreciating all the lil' details.

Long day, tired. Gonna get some rest and pick up tomorrow.

[EDIT] - Aaahh... Meant to post this in the OT. That's how tired I am. >_>

tuco11

Love the game so far but why are the fonts so small in the menus?
I am playing on a 52inch Sony lcd and item descriptions are still hard to read. Ugh.

Boston

This game is a mess on the XB1. Frame rate drops, stutters and terrible AA. Really hard on my eyes, but the story and mechanics so far are really good.

valkyre

Ps4 version has quite smooth gameplay but the damn stutters need to be fixed. There is quite a lot of stuttering or framepacing dunno what it is called, but it is very dissappointing and I hope that a future patch will address this.

Karish

I was liking this game so far, but tonight I sunk in around 4 hours and now am officially in love. Wow. Came up from an hour long cave mission only to see zero loading screens, instantly captivated by the sun, and then, it rains! I get on a boat and sail across the land. Amazing

Top Bottom