• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The xbox 360 2008 (slated!) Thread!

goldenpp72

I added a bunch of games but the ones I couldnt find screens for are listed under the no screens category, if people could post a higher res image (740 pixels wide or above so I can resize) when listing off a game it would be immensly helpful.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
C4Lukins said:
Elveon. And I think it still exists.

it exists, but they have stalled development for another project. I believe they'll be talking about it again around mid-summer.

Emiru said:

Bump! Were these added?

And Specteral Force 3 is coming to the US. Not sure if that counts as it is out in Japan.

goldenpp72

yes all of them were added assuming they had real screen shots or were not canceled. The list is in alphabetical order for your viewing pleasure :p

Kasumi1970

my name is Ted
nice thread......I don't know why people have to troll this thread.
I don't see people trolling in PS3 2008 lineup thread.
People Please stop Trolling the 360 and PS3.

DiddyBop

another barrage of shooters, games based inside a war,and racers. only looking forward to about ten titles. left 4 dead look sinteresting. alan wake could be amazing,but i have a strange feeling it will pull a fable and not live up to expectations.

DiddyBop said:
another barrage of shooters, games based inside a war,and racers. only looking forward to about ten titles. left 4 dead look sinteresting. alan wake could be amazing,but i have a strange feeling it will pull a fable and not live up to expectations.
Even if you're only interested in 10 games, isn't that still a good amount for this point? A lot of games haven't even been revealed yet. I'm interested in about 10 games for both the PS3 and 360 combined and I still think both have great lineups.

Anyways, I still don't understand the generalization that 360 only has shooters and sports games. The lineup is pretty much EXACTLY the same as the PS3's.

goldenpp72

ive started to add only on xbox to the current exclusives, the list im using is from emiru however so errors aren't totally my fault if they happen :p

goldenpp72 said:
ive started to add only on xbox to the current exclusives, the list im using is from emiru however so errors aren't totally my fault if they happen :p

Perhaps listing them as "Console Exclusive" would be more accurate. You've also missed a few (Halo Wars, Sacred 2, etc.).

Why has Castle Crashers taken this long to come out? I remember being excited for it when it was the only 4 player beat em up announced for Live Arcade. Now there's tons.

goldenpp72

borys can cry all he likes, im just parodying how microsoft does it, plenty of my 360 games are only on xbox tagged despite being on pc :p

added halo wars and sacred as exclusives.

For castle crashers, I think it was delayed once MS raised the xbla limit to increase the quality, or so goes the official word.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
civilstrife said:
Why has Castle Crashers taken this long to come out? I remember being excited for it when it was the only 4 player beat em up announced for Live Arcade. Now there's tons.

They were taking their time with it. Then Microsoft made the XBLA size limit bigger and they decided to make the most of the new space and give us a bigger game.

Is another version of All-pro Football planned with the addition of next-gen everything?

I'd like to see VC take another crack at it.

Dead Island sounds awesome. I know Call of Juarez was hardly amazing, but Dead Island could be the Dead Rising of 2008, the more awesome zombie games, the better. Despite the fact that there are a lot of big 360 and PS3 exclusives, there are a lot of little gems hidden in that list. Warhound, GTR, Dead Island, Crash Time all look intriguing, even though they are far from the top tier hyped titles.

goldenpp72 said:
borys can cry all he likes, im just parodying how microsoft does it, plenty of my 360 games are only on xbox tagged despite being on pc :p

added halo wars and sacred as exclusives.

For castle crashers, I think it was delayed once MS raised the xbla limit to increase the quality, or so goes the official word.
Elveon, that Guilty Gear game, Infinite Undiscovery, and World in Conlfict are all exclusive too.

goldenpp72

Also I know this is a shot in the dark and probably won't lead to anything, but if someone with some talent or ideas wants to make a banner for the thread that would be pretty swank (all credit of course). I know modus likes to do that kind of thing.

king

Banned
if no one is guna make a wii one ill get around to doing one

btw great thread!

And i think the reason thy stopped showing Left 4 Dead is because of TF2

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Excellent, excellent thread golden - especially with the nice format and resized pics!

My wallet is going to get another hurting this year it seems - and thanks for reminding me about Left4Dead - I had totally forgotten about that one!

Proelite

360's 2008 AAA exclusives:
1. Gears of War 2
2. Too Human
3. Alan Wake
4. Halo Wars
5. Ninja Gaiden 2
6. Fable 2

PS3's 2008 AAA exclusives:
1. Killzone 2
2. ROFM 2
3. MGS4
4. FFXIII
5. GT5
6. Singstar
7. Socom

VALIS

Very nicely done, man. I forgot half of those existed. You should keep this thread running throughout the year and add new info when warranted like the XBLA thread.

VALIS

Proelite said:
1. Gears of War 2
2. Too Human
3. Alan Wake
4. Halo Wars
5. Ninja Gaiden 2
6. Fable 2

1. Killzone 2
2. ROFM 2
3. MGS4
4. FFXIII
5. GT5
6. Singstar
7. Socom

ayumi-oka.jpg

Belgorim

Proelite said:
1. Gears of War 2
2. Too Human
3. Alan Wake
4. Halo Wars
5. Ninja Gaiden 2
6. Fable 2

1. Killzone 2
2. ROFM 2
3. MGS4
4. FFXIII
5. GT5
6. Singstar
7. Socom
When where the AAA's decided? I think I missed the meeting :(

Yeah right at 2008 release for all those games.

Proelite

Belgorim said:
When where the AAA's decided? I think I missed the meeting :(

Yeah right at 2008 release for all those games.

Good developer pedigree, potential to sell over a million copies, and potential to have above 9.0 aggregate review average. You can also tell which titles are AAA based on the trailers, interviews, and hype surrounding it before launch.

Top Bottom