• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The xbox 360 2008 (slated!) Thread!

Doodis

Gowans007 said:
One of my most looked forward to games is Castle Crashers for 08.
Ditto. I even bought these guys for my desk at work:

green_detail1_small.jpg

Mojovonio

Banned
Hail to the Chimp is coming out early 2008 too.

kyle (in stereo) said:
Thread lacks Metal Gear Solid 4, but that may be because it's probably 2009.

uhoh

quick, edit, ill edit too, I promise!

FFChris

segarr said:
Left 4 Dead should be added too.

It's funny, they showed that game loads last year, even had people playing the PC version and we haven't seen anything since.

Definately should be on that list.

arne

where's Prototype? I'll have your head.

that's what I thought. ;)

Also Bully? I know it's "old" but I'm looking forward to it at least.

goldenpp72

I added some games, will be looking for the following.

Brother in arms HH
Dark void
Supreme commander
Fracture
Dead space
Dark sector
Left 4 dead
Dead island
Prototype

Thanks to who posted the rainbow six 2 pic.

Gowans

all the yearly iterations are a given yeah?

I don't see any sports games on that list :D

Edit:

Beaten!

Jumpman23 said:
What about the yearly updated titles? Madden, Tiger Woods, etc.

Tieno

Can't believe Castle Crashers is still in development, that game has been around since the launch of the 360 it seems. Are they have problems of some sort?

goldenpp72

Yeah I find the sports titles a bit redundant since they all look the same and just take up space, but if people know if they have pics and just are dying for them ill throw em in :p

Got 4 or 5 more games added, will continue to add more.

Have we seen 360 screenshots for Alan Wake ?

I am excited about - Alan Wake, Too Human, Brutal Legend, Turok, Fallout 3, R6V2...you know what I will follow about 80% of those games on that list. :lol

C4Lukins

Tieno said:
Can't believe Castle Crashers is still in development, that game has been around since the launch of the 360 it seems. Are they have problems of some sort?

They announced pretty early last year that it would be a 2008 title. I think it is just a small team and they are taking their sweet time with it.

Tieno said:

According to the Devs they are trying to get the balance right for the character upgrade elements. So pumped about the crashers :).

Gears 2, 08 Believe

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Buying for sure
-NG2, Banjo, Left4Dead(On PC), Infinite Discovery, DMC4(Will even buy Day 1...I have not done this since Halo 2), Fallout 3(On PC), Tales of Vesp, Too Human, Prototype, GTA4 and Fracture.

Maybes/Rentals
-Bionic Commander, Brutal Legends, Dark Sector, Culdcept Saga, Halo Wars, LO, Saints Row 2, SC4, SC5, Star Wars Unleashed, KUF, Tomb Raider Underworld.

XBLA
-I still need to get points to buy bomberman, But I'll definitely be buying Ikagura

watership

It's hard to pick what's going to be the crazy break out surprise game. Something like a Crackdown or a Pac-Man C.E. I love a game that everyone dismisses and then it blows us away.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
throw in Warhound from Techland (i have some exclusive *or so they say* screenshots that will be going live soon so if you can't find any good ones, let me know).

Kafel

Banned
goldenpp72 said:
Alright I added I think all the requested games aside prototype and dark void (couldn't find images)

You forgot Project Offset.

Caspel >> when will we see those screens of Warhound ? (do you know when we'll know more about Dead Island too )

goldenpp72

Not sure what project offset actually is, ill look for it. I added warhound but I had to crop the screen down a bit to be semi symmetrical, so ill be on the look out for direct 360 widescreen shots.

goldenpp72

Yeah supreme commander looked shockingly bad when I found the image, wonder if that's how it will look in the end..

Guy Legend

Command and Conquer: Tiberium is a first person shooter. The picture posted is for the RTS Command and Conquer 3.... ;-)

goldenpp72

huh, when I looked the name up on google it came up as an rts, I figuered it was the expansion. Any screens out there for the FPS version?

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Anerythristic said:
Have we seen 360 screenshots for Alan Wake ?

I am excited about - Alan Wake, Too Human, Brutal Legend, Turok, Fallout 3, R6V2...you know what I will follow about 80% of those games on that list. :lol

yeah you and me both. time to go spend money i don't have again. hell february i am buying 3 games. this is no fun.

watership said:
It's hard to pick what's going to be the crazy break out surprise game. Something like a Crackdown or a Pac-Man C.E. I love a game that everyone dismisses and then it blows us away.

My vote is Left4Dead. There should be new Resistance 2 level speculation threads on it every week. It is going to blow doors down.

Tieno

BenjaminBirdie said:
My vote is Left4Dead. There should be new Resistance 2 level speculation threads on it every week. It is going to blow doors down.
After hearing Shawn talk about it on GFW Radio, I was very happy to hear they're doing a 360 port too. I sometimes love co-op multiplayer more than competitive multiplayer.

Top Bottom