• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Xbox Official Retailer In South Korea Is Marketing The Xbox Series S With The Phrase “Buy An Xbox Series S Starter Bundle And Enjoy Palworld”

Originally reported on reddit via this post on /r/XboxSeriesX.

ufs13uns90ec1.jpeg

KeG1j8u.jpeg

Last edited:

Darsxx82

A move that makes total sense seeing the explosion of Palworlds and the stroke of luck of having "signed" it for Gamepass before it happened.

If they were a little smart they would start doing it in the West as well and direct resources to help the Studio optimize the game and periodically update it.

Dorfdad

Gold Member
actually a real good move. They have packed in so many crap titles at least this is "timely" and the game is well received currently.

MirageMew2

I just bought the new black 1TB Series S in the fall for Starfield (and haven’t touched it since launch), PalWorld single handedly brought it out of storage

//DEVIL//

The only thing MS need to do is quickly secure it as a console exclusive and prevent releasing it on PS5 and they will have a killer app on their console.

frankly I can't give a shit about pokemon games.

I do not see MS even doing something logical move like this either.

Hell they should buy the studio before they become very big too. but fuck it why follow logic lol.

Oppoi

I’m willing to bet Microsoft didn’t pay a lot of money to get it on Game Pass. This had to be a major score for them.
Major score. Good get. Great move. I swear you guys it's like we're back in 2013...

Last edited:
Top Bottom