• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Xbox Official Retailer In South Korea Is Marketing The Xbox Series S With The Phrase “Buy An Xbox Series S Starter Bundle And Enjoy Palworld”

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Not sure how widespread, if has been working fine for me but they know about it

Yeah I’ll patiently wait to see what the hype is about, but honestly the ship may have sailed for me lol.

I have tekken 8 this week, suicide squad and persona 3 next week, still working on prince of Persia, and then there’s ff7 rebirth at the end of next month. Oh and yakuza as well thanks to gamepass.

February is jacked….

Stuff like this always stinks when it happens cuz it could’ve got me aboard the hype train but I guess it wasn’t meant to be. I’m traveling all week for work out of state so even if they fixed it now I’m SoL.

Aion002

Runs like shit on series X, can’t even imagine on the series S.
I played 30 minutes on the Series S, I only had some text errors and occasionally some minor frame drops.

This type of game is not for me, but it worked perfectly fine on the Series S, I was really impressed, because the last time I played something similar it was Ark (on the series s) and Conan (on the ps4), and both definitely were a lot worse (huge frame drops, screen tearing and stuff) than this game.

Last edited:

GHG

I played 30 minutes on the Series S, I only had some text errors and occasionally some minor frame drops.

This type of game is not for me, but it worked perfectly fine on the Series S, I was really impressed, because the last time I played something similar it was Ark (on the series s) and Conan (on the ps4), and both definitely were a lot worse (huge frame drops, screen tearing and stuff) than this game.

The first 30 minutes aren't going to show you how things start to run as you progress, you get to other areas of the map and start to build out your base.

That said, this is performing far better than ARK ever has, but that's not saying much.

Sony better get this game as fast as possible, or it will have serious negative impact.
It took Microsoft ages to get PUGB on console and the hype was already fading at that point.

If you think Baldurs Gate 3 was big, this is on a whole different level.
PUGB, Fortnite, Minecraft, GTA type of success is possible.

Sony better get this game as fast as possible, or it will have serious negative impact.
It took Microsoft ages to get PUGB on console and the hype was already fading at that point.

If you think Baldurs Gate 3 was big, this is on a whole different level.
PUGB, Fortnite, Minecraft, GTA type of success is possible.
Until Nintendo's lawyers knock on their doors yeah.

Roni

Gold Member
Gotta Catch 'em All? Man, they really are teasing Nintendo to pounce at this...

Last edited:

twilo99

Yeah I’ll patiently wait to see what the hype is about, but honestly the ship may have sailed for me lol.

I have tekken 8 this week, suicide squad and persona 3 next week, still working on prince of Persia, and then there’s ff7 rebirth at the end of next month. Oh and yakuza as well thanks to gamepass.

February is jacked….

Stuff like this always stinks when it happens cuz it could’ve got me aboard the hype train but I guess it wasn’t meant to be. I’m traveling all week for work out of state so even if they fixed it now I’m SoL.

Ye gamepass sucks like that because there are simply too many good games to play so it’s impossible to not miss some of them.

Cross play still not enabled here so maybe when they turn that on would be a good time to check it out

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Ye gamepass sucks like that because there are simply too many good games to play so it’s impossible to not miss some of them.

Cross play still not enabled here so maybe when they turn that on would be a good time to check it out
Yeah I’ll likely get time end of March or the summer drought that we usually see each year…. Except 2023 was all gas no brakes all year round.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I love it when you guys use words like FUD and astroturf.

"Use the marketing." That's got to be my favourite quote from you. <3 Could be your tag if yours wans't already so perfect.

Major score. Good get. Great move. I swear you guys it's like we're back in 2013...

082f4cb3c0123fcc0a74d0590b4f38b9.jpg

Top Bottom