• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There's no point in buying Ubisoft games because eventually they will give them to you for free

Muffdraul

Gee almost sounds like it depends on when you play the games. I played AC Odyssey on day 1 and yes it was arguably bloated and objectively "too big" but I was long since done with it by the time Valhalla rolled out, so I was ready for that on day 1 too. I was happy to give my cash to the shitty awful despicable Ubisoft. What can I say, I love me some AC, the only Ubi franchise I bother with. And it often sounds like most of the pointed criticism it gets is coming from hivemind haters who haven't played an AC since the first one released.

Last edited:

Griffon

Not only GP and PS+ not free at all, you wait 12+ months to get the said games, and you lose the games as soon as you stop your rent payments.

If you're waiting, you might just as well buy the game on sale at 10$ whenever that happens. No need for recurring payments and you get exactly the games you want.

Top Bottom